• The KillerFrogs

UT Bus Trip Update - Need more people on the bus

railheadrat

We still have a lot of seats to fill! 25 to be exact.

Go to KillerFrogs.com home page and click the tab "Shop" to sign up.

https://killerfrogs.com/product/texas-ut-bus-trip-2018/

If you see the post on social media, please share.

Details:
  • Departure Time Change: WE ARE LEAVING AT 9:30 am (instead of 10 am)
    • I will contact everyone who is signed up, by email, with these details as well.
  • Meet at lot 13 as early as 9 am (Baseball, Soccer, facing Berry Street)
  • At the game, the bus will park on the east side of Meyer Stadium in the bus lot
  • Be prepared for rain
  • Bus will depart back to Fort Worth 45 minutes after the end of the game.
Go Frogs!

Last edited:

Horny4TCU

Tickets to the game? I ain't going to Austin, unless I can get a ticket. How much are they and anyone want to sell theirs?

MTfrog5

Some really good prices on stubhub. Under 70 bucks for endzone tickets. Section 17-20. Those arent terrible seats. Lots of TCU fans were there in 2014

Ron Swanson

I have two tickets in the TCU section I need to sell.

I only need two for myself and my buddy is sending me all four of his since he can’t go last minute... I told him I’d try to unload the extras for him

Just asking face value, which is $70

I’m not sure the section/row yet because they are arriving in the mail tomorrow. They should be good seats as far as visiting fan sections go though (I think).

PM if interested

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Folks, if you haven't done a Killer Frogs bus trip, it's a great way travel To the game. You don't worry about parking, you have snacks on board, beer and giveaways.

Leave the driving to us we'll ill get you there and back.

Ron Swanson

If you buy endzone seats, make sure they are a little bit up in order to give you a better perspective. The absolute worst seats in a stadium are lower level endzone. You can’t tell if a play went for 3 yards or 8.

PhillyFrog

If this is the subject bus, please come up here and pick me up on the way......

ls.jpg