• The KillerFrogs

UT-Austin Tixs

AustinFrog

Does anyone know what 2-3 lower sections are allotted to TCU. I bought through TCU and was allotted upper deck. I need to buy but can not do the upper deck. Having some knee work done on 9/10. Willing to trade 2 upper for 1 lower.

Borat Sagdiyev

I was told that CDC moved the entire visitor's section to the upper deck.

I believe this because I'm pretty high on the priority points list and got all upper deck as well, so I'm doubtful there are any in the lower sections.

Dogfrog

We will be guests of a UT alum couple who have had season tickets in their family for three generations. Expect good seats but sure want a win sitting in a Longhorn section.

TCU1999

I’m around the top 100 in PP and am upper deck, so it looks like CDC worked his magic in Austin. I’m not going to be able to make it to the game, so if you are interested in 4 tickets, PM me.

Eight

cdc is already working some ticket "magic" in ausitn.

a ticket exchange has been established for season ticket holders to "sell their tickets" through an approved channel.

additionally, single game tickets as of right now are not available for the usc game. only way to get usc tickets at this time through ut are via season tickets. heard the same thing about ou tickets.