• The KillerFrogs

USC stripped of all 2004 wins

Get Your Frogs Up

QUOTE(redpurple @ Jun 10 2010, 12:16 PM) [snapback]573769[/snapback]
Boomer Sonner Baby!!

or Auburn....

thoughts?

Between the OU and Auburn teams in 2004, I give it to Auburn. However, the BCS doesn't care what the NCAA has to say, and thus I don't expect them to take away a BCS National Championship from USC for an NCAA sanctioned punishment. If you think about, USC actually was in-line with the BCS standards of ethics and morals, which is: $$$$$$$$$ (any way you can get it).

QUOTE(Get Your Frogs Up @ Jun 10 2010, 12:23 PM) [snapback]573789[/snapback]
Between the OU and Auburn teams in 2004, I give it to Auburn. However, the BCS doesn't care what the NCAA has to say, and thus I don't expect them to take away a BCS National Championship from USC for an NCAA sanctioned punishment. If you think about, USC actually was in-line with the BCS standards of ethics and morals, which is: $$$$$$$$$ (any way you can get it).

So there have been a lot of undefeated national champs, but USC 2004 is the first winless national champ...

general125

That score is only because they were cheating. Mark Clayton doesn't muff that punt if Reggie Bush isn't taking money from agents.

QUOTE(South Texas Frog @ Jun 10 2010, 12:31 PM) [snapback]573816[/snapback]
55-19...no championship for you.

Get Your Frogs Up

QUOTE(KillerFrog InD KitchenSink @ Jun 10 2010, 12:25 PM) [snapback]573798[/snapback]
So there have been a lot of undefeated national champs, but USC 2004 is the first winless national champ...

Yeah, I was just speaking in hyperbole. They do still get to keep the money, though.