• The KillerFrogs

updated weights on the gofrogs roster

Eight

yeah, i know, none of this means much right now, but when you see where some of the young offensive linemen have gotten over the off-season someone has been doing some damn work in the weight room

noah daniels at 210 is interesting as well as quentin johnston at 215. thought his arms looked bigger in the video i watched earlier today

HornyWartyToad

yeah, i know, none of this means much right now, but when you see where some of the young offensive linemen have gotten over the off-season someone has been doing some damn work in the weight room

noah daniels at 210 is interesting as well as quentin johnston at 215. thought his arms looked bigger in the video i watched earlier today
So weird seeing our roster with LBs the size of NFL LBs, instead of cornerbacks.

Also, Chandler Morris pushing 200lbs at his height is impressive

HornyWartyToad

I am also heavy for my height. Not sure its that impressive.
Will have to withhold judgment until seeing your wiggle.
On second thought. . .

Edit: this makes me think about the old bit they used to do on the Dan Patrick show where callers would give their height and weight, and above a certain point they had someone saying, "Beeeeefy." Was great while it lasted.

asleep003

So weird seeing our roster with LBs the size of NFL LBs, instead of cornerbacks.

Also, Chandler Morris pushing 200lbs at his height is impressive
Good for Chandler... he got bounced around out there last year during good performance... so he does need the extra wt.

Last edited:

LisaLT

I don’t think weight is a good barometer of anything.
Body Type Yoga GIF

Eight

I don’t think weight is a good barometer of anything.
Body Type Yoga GIF

weight on its own no.

a few of these guys actually dropped some, an example is coker who dropped a few pounds and when you see pictures of him he looks much trimmer and fitter

weight also doesn't truly indicate functional strength. goodness knows in the past few years the frogs had guys who could bench and squat impressive max numbers, but somehow their play on the field didn't show the application of that strength

football however is a game where the laws of physics become very apparent and mass matter, especially in the lines. some will point to a game like the rose bowl, but the simple counter to that is how much difficulty the frogs have had block larger, more physical interior defensive linemen the past 3-4 years.

there is a reason you don't see many 270 lb. offensive lineman and why a guy like aaron donald is such an anomaly