• The KillerFrogs

Update

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I saw the oncologist today and got some much needed good news.

Basically the tumors have not spread and for now seem to be contained. My followup MRI was last week and every time I had an itch or twitch on my head, I thought the tumors had re-formed and were growing.

The second round of oral chemo starts on Monday and the dosage is double what I took in round 1, which I had no problems tolerating but the doc practically guaranteed me that nausea would accompany this round. I have anti-nausea meds so I'm prepared. When I start round 3, in July, the dosage will be even higher.

She is also taking me off two meds, including the steroids, so I am down to 7 every day, at least for now.

I still say that I have had it easy but it has not been fun. The lack of sleep, blurred vision, constipation and overall fatigue have been tough to deal with. But if Micah could take it, so can I

Thanks for all your prayers, positive thoughts and well wishes. Please keep 'em coming as I am not out of the woods yet but I am a lot farther down the road than I was last month.

Go Frogs

LisaLT

So happy to read your good news update tonight. That is awesome:). I pray for continued success and minimal side effects for you!