• The KillerFrogs

--- UPDATE --- Forum Update Coming: Please Read

steelfrog

Tier 1
Half of the 16% increase in population Texas experienced from 2010-2020 was Hispanics, and when combined with blacks, represent a decided majority over white Texans.

So one would think that means Texas is going blue. Au contraire!:

“State Sen. Joan Huffman (R-Houston) proffered the first draft, which was redrawn to include 19 Senate districts where Trump voters outnumbered Biden voters (it’s currently at 16 districts). There are currently 21 districts that are majority white, seven with Hispanic majorities, one Black majority, and two where there is no ethnicity that makes up half or more of the total. Huffman’s map would move it to 20 majority white, seven Hispanic majorities, one Black majority, and three with no majority.”

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Twitter embeds are now working. If you posted a Twitter link before I patched the system just edit the post and remove the brackets before and after the Twitter URL

TxFrog1999

I'm just about done with the tweaks for the day. I need to wait for our app developers to install a few helper plugins for the application this weekend before I complete the rest of the visual adjustments. For now, this temporary "theme" will have to do. If anyone notices anything else out of order or not working please let me know.

TxFrog1999

Okay, I updated the typography (my eyes suck, need larger text), colors, and played with the spacing to make it easier to read. There are still some loose ends I need to correct (e.g. the "NEW" badge in the top right of new posts), but I think we're good for the Skillet weekend.