• The KillerFrogs

Upcoming Arrests

Frogs On A Plane said:
Killer thread man. Hey, for your third thread you should post that the entire offensive starting team murdered a bunch of puppies.
I know the truth behind that but I'm not going to say it here. Not good though...

frogs9497

Actually, as of now it's showing 1,044,873.  That would be 286 posts per day for 10 years.  Or 191 posts per day for 15 years.  No way that's possible.

Moose Stuff

frogs9497 said:
Actually, as of now it's showing 1,044,873.  That would be 286 posts per day for 10 years.  Or 191 posts per day for 15 years.  No way that's possible.
I don't know if the posts have been carried over from the original forum to this one but if so there are people on here that have been tallying posts since around 1996 or so. Not impossible to be nearing the 1,000,000 post mark in that time frame.

Jared7

Moose Stuff said:
I don't know if the posts have been carried over from the original forum to this one but if so there are people on here that have been tallying posts since around 1996 or so. Not impossible to be nearing the 1,000,000 post mark in that time frame.

No they don't, or Boston Frog and I would be up there too.  (Nowadays, I think post count should be viewed like pitch count in baseball - once you get over 100, someone should stop you). 

c. whitewolf was one of the all-time greatest  FFF posters!

Deep Purple

Moose Stuff said:
You and your brother were so cool.

rightoveryourhead.gif

Moose Stuff

Jared7 said:

No they don't, or Boston Frog and I would be up there too.  (Nowadays, I think post count should be viewed like pitch count in baseball - once you get over 100, someone should stop you). 

c. whitewolf was one of the all-time greatest  FFF posters!
I didn't even know you guys were still alive. I assumed Boston ended it all years ago!

Long Time Lurker

steelfrog said:
Racist as hell
Hmmm I assumed you would see this as a statement about weed and the ridiculous drug bust fiasco.
There should have been zero racial undertones perceived in my jest. But you read it how you like and then paint me how you like.
Thanks for your response.
Kind regards,
Lurker

Brog

Moose Stuff said:

Since 1996, let's see, that's 19 years.  19 X 365 = 6935.    1,044,000 posts divided by 6935 = only 150+.  So, only 150 posts a day for 19 years, and you've got it!   And could he have wasted any more time than I have in figuring this out?