• The KillerFrogs

Upcoming Arrests

WestTXFrog

Fort Worth police held a press conference this morning. They said that Baylor is dumb and that they would do their best to keep the public informed for our safety.

Deep Purple

PurplFrawg said:
For years, the telephone in the Phi Delts' Chapter Room was registered to Henador (he gnawed her) Titzoff.

During the early and mid 60s when I was a youngster, there was a guy in the Houston phone book named Herman Munster.  I [ Finebaum ]e you not.  Real guy, real name.

My brother and I made his life a living hell with crank calls.  If he was too cheap to get an unlisted number, he was asking for it.

Moose Stuff

Deep Purple said:

During the early and mid 60s when I was a youngster, there was a guy in the Houston phone book named Herman Munster.  I [ Finebaum ]e you not.  Real guy, real name.

My brother and I made his life a living hell with crank calls.  If he was too cheap to get an unlisted number, he was asking for it.
You and your brother were so cool.

Flying T

Tier 1
screetch said:

Yes, apparently you've grown a beard.  What do you have to hide Mr. Tumlinson?

https://theodysseyonline.com/author/cadetumlinson2
TT7mjIG.jpg

Nah, son. Far from normal.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
TheFDN said:
Wow. Good call. Don't think I would have ever heard that dudes name again if you didn't bring it up. He was an LB. One of 4 players that beat the hell out of B. Boyd.
And I haven't heard the name B Boyd in a looooong time.

Long Time Lurker

This assault would have never happened if weed were legal. Gary cleaned the team up, now there are muscular, tall, good looking Africa American males with great hair running amuck in frat land.

Coincidence...you decide.

Frog31

The fact that this dude is in 'ZZZ' does not surprise me in the least. ZZZ is a local frat at baylor and is the absolute dorkiest group of people that I have laid my eyes on. Their tailgate at the game was ridiculous.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Long Time Lurker said:
This assault would have never happened if weed were legal. Gary cleaned the team up, now there are muscular, tall, good looking Africa American males with great hair running amuck in frat land.

Coincidence...you decide.
Racist as hell

steelfrog

Tier 1
Frogs On A Plane said:
Killer thread man. Hey, for your third thread you should post that the entire offensive starting team murdered a bunch of puppies.
Murdering cute little baby puppy dogs is the exclusive province of Scotty Mack "Aloyshus" Nix

Latest posts