• The KillerFrogs

Unmask the Cheerleaders and Showgirls!!!

What Up Toad

So the mask at least worked better than the “vaccine”.
My coworker who's just a little older than me got COVID before the vaccine came out and spent two days in the hospital. I thought I might have a mild flu until I lost my smell. I'm happy I got the vaccine.

My coworker is still dealing with the after effects. He's used to running marathons, and he said his lungs are scarred and he still has shortness of breath afterwards. He felt so bad that he and his wife looked over their will in case he didn't make it.

froginmn

I thought the main benefit has always been that you're less likely to spread it to others if you happen to be sick and are wearing a mask.

I managed to get it recently (I stopped wearing a mask after I got vaccinated), and I wore a mask when I had to go out to hopefully keep me from coughing directly on anyone.

Didn't stop someone from calling me a sheep at the grocery store though. Seriously thought about coughing on him.
Wait. You got COVID and still went out?

HFrog1999

I thought the main benefit has always been that you're less likely to spread it to others if you happen to be sick and are wearing a mask.

I managed to get it recently (I stopped wearing a mask after I got vaccinated), and I wore a mask when I had to go out to hopefully keep me from coughing directly on anyone.

Didn't stop someone from calling me a sheep at the grocery store though. Seriously thought about coughing on him.

Well, we know where the next wave started

Seriously, if you’ve got Covid, please stay home

Good grief

CountryFrog

View attachment 10159

These poor, dainty girls. They are being controlled and indoctrinated. Soon, they are gonna start encouraging YOUR little angels to wear a mask. Horrifying. This is how it starts. I know, I have a friend who studies stuff and he told me. Good thing I'm not a woman.
Aren't the people forcing the girls to wear the masks the ones doing the "mansplaining" in this case?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
What the heck? An entire thread about the showgirls and no one posted photographic evidence of this abhorrent mask wearing?

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

HornFrogger

My coworker who's just a little older than me got COVID before the vaccine came out and spent two days in the hospital. I thought I might have a mild flu until I lost my smell. I'm happy I got the vaccine.

My coworker is still dealing with the after effects. He's used to running marathons, and he said his lungs are scarred and he still has shortness of breath afterwards. He felt so bad that he and his wife looked over their will in case he didn't make it.
How old are you? Had Covid at 43 and didn’t even know it. A buddy that was in better shape than I am suffered through two weeks of misery and is still suffering long term breathing issues.

Frog92

China asshoe