• The KillerFrogs

Unmask the Cheerleaders and Showgirls!!!

Moose Stuff

So, you don’t want someone to tell you to wear a mask, but you want to tell others what to do. Perfect summation of this your douchiness.
BRUTAL observation. As the dad of 3 dancers (former Showgirl, current Aggie Dance Team member, and a high level 8th grade competitive dancer and cheerleader) it’s beyond absurd and borderline cruel to make these amazing girls dance while wearing a mask. Pure theater and beyond embarrassing for our school.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Is the band wearing masks?
maxresdefault.jpg

vicarfrog

One scientific method on masks conducted so far utilizing standard cluster RCT method (in India but sponsored by Stanford). Their discovery:

Cloth and homemade masks... useless

Surgical masks and N95s... mildly helpful for a specific age group: 60-Up. Everyone else, nothing much.

My hunch is that the masks were useful in scaring the crud out of a specific age group. But in everyone else it was a lucky talisman, a security blanket.

Armadillo

BRUTAL observation. As the dad of 3 dancers (former Showgirl, current Aggie Dance Team member, and a high level 8th grade competitive dancer and cheerleader) it’s beyond absurd and borderline cruel to make these amazing girls dance while wearing a mask. Pure theater and beyond embarrassing for our school.
You know the rules! Well, minus the 8th grader.

I’m kidding.

geefrogs

Seriously administration! What is wrong with you! I PAY good money to come to the games to support my school but also to enjoy looking at pretty coeds smiling at me which I haven't seen since before my wife popped out 3 kids who don't give me a moments peace!

Free them!!! This is all a hoax anyway!

Zubaz

If you continue to be so offended every time you see the abject horror and borderline torture of...uh....a piece of fabric, I would suggest maybe avoiding TCU games for the next few months, instead of starting a new thread every time you step on a campus whose rules haven't changed since the last time you started the same thread, just to share how offended and horrified you are by Dachau 2.0.

Or you could be an adult and just shrug your shoulders when you see something you disagree with. Asking a lot, I know.

Hornet Frog

If you continue to be so offended every time you see the abject horror and borderline torture of...uh....a piece of fabric, I would suggest maybe avoiding TCU games for the next few months, instead of starting a new thread every time you step on a campus whose rules haven't changed since the last time you started the same thread, just to share how offended and horrified you are by Dachau 2.0.

Or you could be an adult and just shrug your shoulders when you see something you disagree with. Asking a lot, I know.
Okay Brandon

Latest posts