• The KillerFrogs

Unlv left fielder

First Tee Frog

Did anyone see him throw it straight into the ground in the 8th last night? Number 24. Gotta bust his chops this afternoon about that. show the kid no mercy today

Frogenstein

Yes, I saw that. The throw went about 5 feet. I was thinking that was one way to ensure you don't overthrow the cut-off man which was a problem for the UNLV outfield all night.

iancurtis

How about the center fielders just turning around and chunking it to basically nobody and it ending up in between third and the mound.

PurpleBlood87

How about the fact the left fielder wasn't charged with an error? The runner went from second to the third on the throw into the ground.

First Tee Frog

He struck out twice today, flew out in the 9th when a hit gets them an insurance run, drilled the wall on t-birds homerun in the 8th and skipped about 3 throws back to the infield. Poor kid is having a rough series. Has pretty good numbers for the year but I have had a blast this weekend bustin his chops from my seats by first base as he comes in and out of the dugout. Sad I have to give golf lessons tomorrow and have to miss the series finale

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Apr 24 2010, 08:56 PM) [snapback]549877[/snapback]
The left fielder also reached on an error then "accidentally" kicked the ball into right field and made it to third.

Reminds me of ...

dave_casper_lg_large.jpg

Spike

QUOTE(iancurtis @ Apr 24 2010, 07:24 PM) [snapback]549780[/snapback]
How about the center fielders just turning around and chunking it to basically nobody and it ending up in between third and the mound.

That was big. It was still close when they just basically gave us that run.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 24 2010, 10:15 PM) [snapback]549912[/snapback]
That was big. It was still close when they just basically gave us that run.

Spike, you are on a date. Should you be posting?

Spike

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 25 2010, 03:18 AM) [snapback]549915[/snapback]
Spike, you are on a date. Should you be posting?

It was somebody's bed time. Havin quality time w/ the dog and KFC now.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 24 2010, 10:20 PM) [snapback]549916[/snapback]
It was somebody's bed time. Havin quality time w/ the dog and KFC now.

DogFrog? :tongue:

Spike

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 25 2010, 03:26 AM) [snapback]549920[/snapback]
DogFrog? :tongue:

We he is a Frog Dog. Has a purple leash even.