• The KillerFrogs

Unless it’s a Conference Champ. or Bowl/Playoff..

Deep Purple

source.gif

Chongo94

I will not spend the $ for tickets for this place again. Overpriced for everything, and I’m literally posting this while parked in the parking lot for more than 30 minutes (and have not moved 5 feet.).

We ask a whole helluva lot of our small group of loyal alums.

Hear! Hear! Have said this for years now.

And really there’s only a little “sweet spot” of a seating area where you aren’t either looking straight at the backs of the team in front of you or straight at that stupid screen.

Mean Purple

That place charges crazy amounts for concessions and everything else.

I kep wondering if the buckeye fans were questioning the sense of it all.

Hope they and other teams we try to schedule know it is not like that on campus.

We got a hotel nearby. So it was a uber night.

Mean Purple

Hear! Hear! Have said this for years now.

And really there’s only a little “sweet spot” of a seating area where you aren’t either looking straight at the backs of the team in front of you or straight at that stupid screen.
So much this.

Those upper seats are a RIP off. Went to a cowboys game and sat up there a few years ago. Looked like 22 ants running on the lawn. Never again

I will not spend the $ for tickets for this place again. Overpriced for everything, and I’m literally posting this while parked in the parking lot for more than 30 minutes (and have not moved 5 feet.).

We ask a whole helluva lot of our small group of loyal alums.

We knew they would probably have more fans but last night proved what I'm calling Jerry Jones fatigue. If we play these types of games again I would prefer them to be in Houston or Atlanta.

f_399

I was really surprised how many OSU fans there were.

Parking lot, Texas live, concourse, seats... All OSU.

They must have had more fans there than OU did last year for the ccg. That or a lot more TCU fans decided to skip this game

NewFrogFan

I was really surprised how many OSU fans there were.

Parking lot, Texas live, concourse, seats... All OSU.

They must have had more fans there than OU did last year for the ccg. That or a lot more TCU fans decided to skip this game

Agree about all the price comments, and it was COMPLETELY embarrassing how outnumbered TCU was. I would say 70-30. I wonder what people would be saying had they won. The prices wont keep Ohio State fans away........just sayin.

Pharm Frog

Agree about all the price comments, and it was COMPLETELY embarrassing how outnumbered TCU was. I would say 70-30. I wonder what people would be saying had they won. The prices wont keep Ohio State fans away........just sayin.

I don’t feel embarrassed at all and winning v losing would have nothing to do with it. TCU made its $5M which was apparently the most important consideration. If it had been 90-10 it would have been okay.

Volare

And the stupid thing was they said attendance was only 65k. So nowhere near a sellout. Absolutely no reason to not have the game at AGCS.

Again, I think it's price fatigue. Bowl game prices in September. Having JW in our backyard carries very little weight anymore. If you live here in the Metroplex Jerry Jones is shoved down your throat at every turn.