• The KillerFrogs

UIL Championships

Eight

how can you actually develop any in game atmosphere only using bands and crowd noise?

obviously the uil needs to hire the same disney consultants everyone else has hired to tell them they need techno between each play blasting at a level that is impossible to think.

that is how you generate atmosphere at a ball game by gosh

OmniscienceFrog

how can you actually develop any in game atmosphere only using bands and crowd noise?

obviously the uil needs to hire the same disney consultants everyone else has hired to tell them they need techno between each play blasting at a level that is impossible to think.

that is how you generate atmosphere at a ball game by gosh
Indeed! I've had to mute the SOB because I can't take any more of that scheissing North Shore band. What a beating.

And then when Duncanville scores, it shut's up the North Shore band but we have to listen to Duncanville's band play the scheissing Noater Dame fight song.

Eight

question someone on here may know.....every time they introduce ken purcell they talk about all the rings he has won etc.....like he is freaking scott surratt, ga moore, gordon wood, etc....

so i look at his record as a head coach and the dude is just above .500 and i don't think i see any state titles. so are all his rings as an assistant and an ad?

Chongo94

question someone on here may know.....every time they introduce ken purcell they talk about all the rings he has won etc.....like he is freaking scott surratt, ga moore, gordon wood, etc....

so i look at his record as a head coach and the dude is just above .500 and i don't think i see any state titles. so are all his rings as an assistant and an ad?

Don’t quote me but I believe he made his marks and is remembered/well thought of as more of an AD.

Eight

Don’t quote me but I believe he made his marks and is remembered/well thought of as more of an AD.

that is what the guy i am watching the game thought as well, he thought purcell might have been on some of the plano staff with kimbrough back in the day.

if that is the case the 12 ring thing is a bit of fluff, but that fits the whole foxsports sw thing to me

Purp

HUGE fumble recovery by Duncanville. They were showing zero signs of being able to stop North Shore on that drive.
I'm beginning to think Duncanville's starting QB absence is finally catching up with them. Their offense is inept at this point when they don't run. Their defense also seems to be missing something after half time.

Eight

quarterback from gpns just makes plays and they just have so much confidence in him.

missing evans and banks and they are in position to go back to back unless duncanville pulls out a miracle

Eight

I think it’s pretty cool that the coaches can tell a prima donna like Evans to go home we don’t need you, and be proven right.

as i said earlier in the thread, evans has been a headache all year.

i am sure kay has some stories to tell about dealing with evans for 3 1/2 years. unfortunate because evans has talent, but there has always been something about him.

kay hit the nail on the head when he said that was an east side win .