• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

Wexahu

Think Baron Browning regrets choosing big state U at this point?!?

Possibly, but if he is, I doubt he's regretting not coming to TCU. He's going to play in the Rose Bowl. I doubt he went to OSU just because of Urban Meyer, it was probably an assistant coach that did most of his recruiting anyway.

jake102

The least shocking "breaking" news of the year. Been obvious since before the season this was going to be the final outcome.

froginmn

Possibly, but if he is, I doubt he's regretting not coming to TCU. He's going to play in the Rose Bowl. I doubt he went to OSU just because of Urban Meyer, it was probably an assistant coach that did most of his recruiting anyway.
Right, he probably went there because of Zach Smith.

Wexahu

I’m so sick of hearing about his “health concerns”. If none of the Zach Smith stuff came out, he’d be the Ohio State coach for years to come. scheiss off Urban

Can’t stand the guy but I think the health issues are somehwhat real this time, not that that is necessarily why he’s quitting.

tcudoc

I think he's quitting because he actively covered up spousal abuse by a member of his staff, then deleted evidence that proved he knew about it, despite his previous denials.

Maybe those things are a health issue?
If internet gaming disorder is now a real diagnosis used by psychiatrists (it is), then who 's to say what you describe above shouldn't also be considered a health issue.

tcudoc

Well, well, well...

Go Frogs!
my-friend-keeps-saying-ttcheerrupmanitcouldbe-worse-you-could-be-stuck-3414751.png