• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

LVH

All Ohio State fans are circling the wagons and defending this, some even supporting

Reminds me of Baylor fans 3 years ago

Not one Buckeye fan has come out to denounce

SnoSki

All Ohio State fans are circling the wagons and defending this, some even supporting

Wonder what Baylor fans think since they’re such big advocates of giving second chances

tetonfrog

I bet urban keeps his job. The Colorado head football coach did not get fired when his former DC got arrested/sued for beating his girlfriend. She claimed that she called the coach & he did nothing.

Sorry, can’t remember the names, but it was a big deal here in the Denver/Boulder area. The DC was fired, but the AD & coach were merely disciplined.

Same thing will happen here.

MAcFroggy

I bet urban keeps his job. The Colorado head football coach did not get fired when his former DC got arrested/sued for beating his girlfriend. She claimed that she called the coach & he did nothing.

Sorry, can’t remember the names, but it was a big deal here in the Denver/Boulder area. The DC was fired, but the AD & coach were merely disciplined.

Same thing will happen here.

If I am remembering the story correctly, I believe he immediately reported it the athletic director.

Mean Purple

I have seen one post online that shows that.
The rest are putting out the "we're screwed", "what was he thinking" and simply "he's gone" views.