• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Also says it could be time served. Now that would be BS.
Time served my butt.
How about some real time as in orange jumpsuit, handcuffs, body chain, cavity search, prison showers a la Shawshank Redemption, your new best buddy with a swasticka on his bald head.

FrogLifeYo

This @&&@/ will be coaching in game 1..May get a game but not more ..Book it. OSU will scapegoat some other poor unknowing [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] in the Athletic office for this...

Tumbleweed

'The Fix Is In'.......at tOSU anything short of rape and pillage is considered a plausible pastime.

It's only typical this day in current culture. Everything nowadays is given a grease spot and most likely that grease spot will grow as time goes by. For you dear fellow alums raising youngsters, I don't envy the burden you are facing teaching whats right and wrong. Integrity won't even be a word in a few years.

Eight

MTfrog5,

you might want to consider hiring a body guard if you do bring a sign to the game

this guy is an amateur cage fighter and time travel expert who i think would fit into your price range.

kip-dynamite-costume.jpg

Mean Purple

I'm not saying they were first to report it. Just that's the first place I heard it. So no one can claim that they ignored it.
Sorry, but that is way too easy of an out for ESPN considering they waited too long when this story initially broke. Jumping on follow up is not an excuse for how much they have decided not to cover about this story and other Meyer issues dating back to Florida.

Much like Pruitt at Tennessee. The crap that he did at Georgia was unreal. ESPN was beyond nervous when David Pollack made reference to it at SEC media days, in response to a tweet from Arron Murray.

Mean Purple

Just shows that the whole "investigation" was a dog an pony show. Doubt they really even interviewed the victim, or anybody else outside of their scumbag machine for that matter. Ohio State confirms that it is a classless institution. People cheering for that place need to do a serious self eval.

Wexahu

Sorry, but that is way too easy of an out for ESPN considering they waited too long when this story initially broke. Jumping on follow up is not an excuse for how much they have decided not to cover about this story and other Meyer issues dating back to Florida.

Much like Pruitt at Tennessee. The crap that he did at Georgia was unreal. ESPN was beyond nervous when David Pollack made reference to it at SEC media days, in response to a tweet from Arron Murray.

I'm honestly not sure how some of you even enjoy sports given all the conspiracies you believe in. Urban Meyer is a completely replaceable entity when it comes to ESPN. He goes and the next guy steps in and everything continues to run on autopilot in Bristol. UM doesn't generate $ for ESPN, Ohio State does. And every coach in the SEC could get fired tomorrow and ESPN would have a heydey covering that and who the potential replacements might be, and the money would keep rolling in. And no matter who is coaching and no matter what teams are ranked in the Top 10, Top 25 or whatever, college football fans are still going to be glued to their TV sets on Saturday.