• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

CountryFrog

Good lord.

So Urban, you’re going with the “I have a mom and a wife, so obviously i respect women and take domestic violence seriously,” route eh??
Blow it out your ass.
Always irritates me when I see that "I have women in my family so I could never be involved in anything that hurts women in any way." As if that somehow precludes a person from any possible wrong doing. Guess what Urban - I'm pretty sure every person on the planet is related to at least 2 or 3 women. Every rapist, wife beater, molester, murderer, etc in history has had women in their family that they allege to love and care about. And every enabler in history has had women in their family.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Always irritates me when I see that "I have women in my family so I could never be involved in anything that hurts women in any way." As if that somehow precludes a person from any possible wrong doing. Guess what Urban - I'm pretty sure every person on the planet is related to at least 2 or 3 women. Every rapist, wife beater, molester, murderer, etc in history has had women in their family that they allege to love and care about. And every enabler in history has had women in their family.
I have two dads.

Chongo94

I have two dads.

These them?
Greg2Dads.jpg

Chongo94

anyone see Jay paterno's open letter to ohio state?

Yeah. Unreal. Text messages proving things and yet these people refuse to believe them. Head coach admits he lied and continued to keep a crazed wife beater on staff and they still say he did nothing wrong. Welcome to the world these days, sadly.

Last edited:
Since this story broke I have been trying to puzzle out why in the heck Meyer would try to hang on to this clown and then I ran across this sentence in Gil’s story:

“And yet, Zach Smith, grandson of former Buckeyes coach Earle Bruce, remained on the staff until July.”

Oh. Got it