• The KillerFrogs

UCLA 6 v TCU 3

icemonkee

QUOTE(robbroyy @ Jun 21 2010, 11:20 PM) [snapback]585557[/snapback]
No matter what happens we should be proud of the frogs. We've made one of the top pitchers in the country fight for every thing he's got and have had the crowd behind us. Some times at this level you just get beat. This isn't like losing to air force. Hopefully we can be proud of a 4 run comeback here.

this game isnt the end of the tourny...

yurintroubl

rally
rally
rally
rally
rally
blinged owlie
l_330cc6de62674a433e2fe28d9e095a64.jpg

jake102

Let's put together the pitching and get three wins. It is possible with our pitching staff and hitting.

I'm looking forward to big things on Wednesday.

Young and Horned

Happy to see the Frogs fight the way they did. Showed it does not matter who is on the mound if they relax and get on base. We can take this UCLA team. Lets go out there against FSU and pound it out there with Max going the entire game. And then come back Friday to throw Purke against UCLA and give Wink the ball against UCLA again Saturday. We still believe in you Wink. We know you can be the best pitcher on this squad. Get over that outing and get back to the pitcher you are. You can beat this team, we all know it. Stay Tough Frogs!

yurintroubl

I think the lower bracket will put that chip right back on the Frogs' shoulders.

TCU's gonna go up against UCLA again just like they did UT.... If I'm not working for remaining game times - I'll be tipping a glass somewhere in Dallas. The Grapevine Bar and Slip Inn usually put up with my brand of nonsense.

Be diligent during the Florida State game.... Gary Busey Medicine Man is just as dangerous as they say he is...

seminoleavatar1.jpg

Jake.... You stay positive. I'll be silently monitoring yer *ss. :ph34r:

yurintroubl out.

jadailyTCU

Good effort, Frogs! I'm confident we can still get to the championship series. We beat FSU, we can beat 'em again, and I don't think UCLA is impossible. We've just gotta win three in a row. And winning three in a row is old hat for this team. Go Frogs!