• The KillerFrogs

Tyrick Rollinson

TheSheik

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 10:15 PM) [snapback]538967[/snapback]
Unfortunately not, but that doesn't mean I'm not trying.

Keep spreading the word

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 1 2010, 03:16 AM) [snapback]538968[/snapback]
You have no business telling anyone what to post or what not to post. You can go crying to mods and owners about your treatment as you have in the past though and I'm guessing have or will do before this night is over.

Care to know what one of the owners said to me recently about you? Of course I won't tell you.

Poor little richard ... I give your marriage three years tops.

No, I actually don't care.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 10:14 PM) [snapback]538963[/snapback]
Eh, I'm not worried about annoying a bunch of folks that don't like me regardless, and I think mine is a message worth getting out. You guys ask me to ignore reposts, but you could ignore my pointing out of resposts just as easily and I would be done with that thread after 1 post.

It's not like you're out there fighting the good fight and this is a super important message that just has to get out. It's a message board topic repost for Christ's sake, you're not curing cancer.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Mar 31 2010, 10:13 PM) [snapback]538962[/snapback]
did you just really tell someone to let it go? unbelivable

He likes telling people what to do on the board. Makes him feel less like a woman.

StealthFrog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 1 2010, 03:14 AM) [snapback]538963[/snapback]
Eh, I'm not worried about annoying a bunch of folks that don't like me regardless, and I think mine is a message worth getting out. You guys ask me to ignore reposts, but you could ignore my pointing out of resposts just as easily and I would be done with that thread after 1 post.

you just don't get it, do you?

gdu

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Apr 1 2010, 03:16 AM) [snapback]538969[/snapback]
or what you are doing is right or wrong? you think you are helping, but you are not. you come off as an ( I'm an uneducated idiot that uses profanity) so it negates any help you think you are providing.

And again, I don't care. I could never do that ever again and most here still wouldn't like me. Why worry about it. not worth it.

gdu

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 1 2010, 03:16 AM) [snapback]538972[/snapback]
It's not like you're out there fighting the good fight and this is a super important message that just has to get out. It's a message board topic repost for Christ's sake, you're not curing cancer.

I didn't say or imply I was. You don't need to be curing cancer in order to justify doing something.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 10:14 PM) [snapback]538963[/snapback]

For most people the posters would, but since most don't like you ...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 10:18 PM) [snapback]538979[/snapback]
Alright guys, it's been real. See you in the next repost.

See your twin when I take my next whiz ...

StealthFrog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 1 2010, 03:18 AM) [snapback]538979[/snapback]
Alright guys, it's been real. See you in the next repost.

just don't show up in a banana hammock

TheSheik

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Mar 31 2010, 10:20 PM) [snapback]538982[/snapback]
this is incredible

yes, yes it is

bothers him not, he is only concerned with spreading the word and getting his message out about not reposting and how to use the search function.

tcudoc

The primary symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder are a preoccupation with details, rules, lists, order, organization, and schedules; being very rigid and inflexible in their beliefs; showing perfectionism that interferes with completing a task; excessive focus on being productive with their time; being very conscientious; having inflexible morality, ethics, or values; hoarding items that may no longer have value; and a reluctance to trust a work assignment or task to someone else for fear that their standards will not be met.

It is characterized by at least 3 of the following:
feelings of excessive doubt and caution;
preoccupation with details, rules, lists, order, organization or schedule;
perfectionism that interferes with task completion;
excessive conscientiousness, scrupulousness, and undue preoccupation with productivity to the exclusion of pleasure and interpersonal relationships;
excessive pedantry and adherence to social conventions;
rigidity and stubbornness;
unreasonable insistence by the patient that others submit to exactly his or her way of doing things, or unreasonable reluctance to allow others to do things;
intrusion of insistent and unwelcome thoughts or impulses.

gdu

QUOTE(tcudoc @ Apr 1 2010, 03:55 PM) [snapback]539200[/snapback]
The primary symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder are a preoccupation with details, rules, lists, order, organization, and schedules; being very rigid and inflexible in their beliefs; showing perfectionism that interferes with completing a task; excessive focus on being productive with their time; being very conscientious; having inflexible morality, ethics, or values; hoarding items that may no longer have value; and a reluctance to trust a work assignment or task to someone else for fear that their standards will not be met.
It is characterized by at least 3 of the following:
feelings of excessive doubt and caution;
preoccupation with details, rules, lists, order, organization or schedule;
perfectionism that interferes with task completion;
excessive conscientiousness, scrupulousness, and undue preoccupation with productivity to the exclusion of pleasure and interpersonal relationships;
excessive pedantry and adherence to social conventions;
rigidity and stubbornness;
unreasonable insistence by the patient that others submit to exactly his or her way of doing things, or unreasonable reluctance to allow others to do things;
intrusion of insistent and unwelcome thoughts or impulses.

I absolutely have that; so do most, if not many, in my profession.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 1 2010, 11:08 AM) [snapback]539207[/snapback]

Understanding you have a problem is the 1st step on the road to recovery.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

That's not your problem.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 1 2010, 04:25 PM) [snapback]539225[/snapback]
That's not your problem.

Sorry, but I don't take diagnoses from losers like yourself or people who are obsessed with me in really weird ways, like yourself.

tcudoc

Did you mean "many, if not most?" Sorry, couldn't resist. Maybe I suffer from OCPD as well.