• The KillerFrogs

Tyrick Rollinson

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 1 2010, 03:00 AM) [snapback]538940[/snapback]
You are dictating how people use the board?

No, I wasn't. I said what I wanted. It's not my board so I can't dictate to anyone, and I don't pretend to.

Bandwagon

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 1 2010, 02:57 AM) [snapback]538936[/snapback]
You're entitled to your opinion. Don't get the TexAgs thing though. It seems to me that reposting something there would be more forgivable than here since things stay on the front page longer here.

It bothers you. Fair enough.

My TexAgs reference is that if I miss something one day, and its a popular news topic, I'd want to see it. And if I don't know about it, I can't search for it. If its popular on TexAgs, it'll have 1000's of comments and keep coming back up. Here with less users, not so much.

TheSheik

QUOTE(tcudoc @ Mar 31 2010, 03:34 PM) [snapback]538761[/snapback]
I don't buy that. If it was not your intent, you would not have done it...or you would have stopped after you were called on it for being annoying the first 20 or 30 times you did it. It is your pattern. You have an inability to let a post go without a snarky response or argument over a trivial point.

Here's what you need to do:

As your ancient ancestors have done before you, you need to embark on a [ profanity ]-quest.

Go buy yourself a sack of peyote, and I'm not talking about a small sack here, either. Go buy yourself a big F-ing sack of peyote. If you have the resourcefulness to buy a genuine authentic reproduction of a fake bloodlines helmet, then you can find a huge sack of mescaline.

Ok, now find the nearest desert and walk into it. Do not drive into it. Do not bicycle into it. Do not go by moped or hang glider. You walk your butt into that desert.

The [ profanity ]-quest has begun…

Ok, now that you are in the desert, I hope you were smart enough to bring several key items: a hammer, six feet of twine, some tweezers, a swiss army knife (without the tweezers attachment), a walkman, a magnifying glass, and a book on desert survival tactics.

You have all this stuff, you say? Good! Now start walking whatever direction seems the most awesome to you. There is no right or wrong here. You are on a [ profanity ]-quest.

Keep walking the same direction for 12 days and 12 nights without stopping for food or rest or water. After 12 days of this walking you will spot a rock outcropping in the distance that looks like a Sasquatch wrestling a dolphin (you'll know it when you see it). Go to this rock outcropping and climb to the part where the Sasquatch is punching the dolphin in his blowhole. Crouch down in the divot that is the blowhole and make camp for the night. Build a huge fire and dance around it in a counterclockwise fashion whilst listening to Milli Vanilli's "girl you know it's true." When you grow weary, take a seat at the edge of the fire and fish your peyote depot from your knapsack. Now, spread the peyote out on the earth and crush it with the palm of your hand, as your [ profanity ] ancestors did eons ago. Take this mash and shovel it into your maw. Swallow. With pride. Your [ profanity ]-quest is nearing its purpose. You will feel a warmth begin to well up from inside you. Focus on this warmth, for it is your ticket to the fabled '[ profanity ]-land,' where every [ profanity ] from the dawn of time has gone at one point or another to frolick and play amongst the other douches. [Deleted] your head to the heavens, look at the western night sky. Marvel at the cosmos in all its infinite glory. Focus on the warmth…look there! What do you see! Why, it's the Space Unicorn of legend! The very one who transports douches who are on [ profanity ] quests to [ profanity ]-land. Say hello to the Unicorn! Beckon to him. His toll is unfathomable, his price near impossible, but you stand resolute at the Sasquatch precipice. The majestic unicorn is now only feet away, and he bellows in an ancient tongue "I am here to take you to Doucheland, gdu!!! In order for me to undertake this perilous journey, I require several key items as payment!! Do you have a hammer, tweezers, six feet of twine, magnifying glass, swiss army knife without the tweezers attachment, and a book on desert survival tactics??!! You do? Well, by all means, hop on my back then! We're going to [ profanity ]-land!!!" You must mount this steed.

Your answers lie just beyond the clouds…

POST OF THE CENTURY

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 10:04 PM) [snapback]538944[/snapback]
No, I wasn't. I said what I wanted. It's not my board so I can't dictate to anyone, and I don't pretend to.

Well Richard gdu-la-la, you posted:

I want yo to use search in the future when posting month old "news."

Sounds like the dick is dictating to people how he expects them to use the board.

StealthFrog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 1 2010, 02:58 AM) [snapback]538938[/snapback]
Bc if I do this will happen even more than it does now. I want yo to use search in the future when posting month old "news."

and I want you to refrain from hitting the reply button on repeat threads. See, I can tell you how to operate the board too.

gdu

QUOTE(Bandwagon @ Apr 1 2010, 03:05 AM) [snapback]538946[/snapback]
It bothers you. Fair enough.

My TexAgs reference is that if I miss something one day, and its a popular news topic, I'd want to see it. And if I don't know about it, I can't search for it. If its popular on TexAgs, it'll have 1000's of comments and keep coming back up. Here with less users, not so much.

but there are less threads here, so if it were popular it would stay close to the front page.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 09:58 PM) [snapback]538938[/snapback]
Bc if I do (quit), this will happen even more than it does now. I want yo to use search in the future when posting month old "news."

That's not true, no one gives a sh*t about your vigilante message board justice, repeat topics will happen the same amount of times whether you do it or don't. You doing it has no effect on people, all it does is annoy everyone after the deed has already been done.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 1 2010, 03:06 AM) [snapback]538948[/snapback]
Well Richard gdu-la-la, you posted:

Sounds like the dick is dictating to people how he expects them to use the board.

I feel sorry for you. You are missing something in life. Let it go.

That isn't what dictating is.

gdu

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Apr 1 2010, 03:08 AM) [snapback]538951[/snapback]
and I want you to refrain from hitting the reply button on repeat threads. See, I can tell you how to operate the board too.

I didn't tell you how to operate anything. I told you what I wanted.

Do you see a benefit to starting a second thread on a subject a month after it is news that I am missing? Maybe I am annoying you, but that doesn't mean what you did is right or not annoying.

gdu

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 1 2010, 03:09 AM) [snapback]538954[/snapback]
That's not true, no one gives a sh*t about your vigilante message board justice, repeat topics will happen the same amount of times whether you do it or don't. You doing it has no effect on people, all it does is annoy everyone after the deed has already been done.

You're probably right.

StealthFrog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 1 2010, 03:10 AM) [snapback]538955[/snapback]

did you just really tell someone to let it go? unbelivable

gdu

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 1 2010, 03:12 AM) [snapback]538961[/snapback]
I know.... so quit doing it

Eh, I'm not worried about annoying a bunch of folks that don't like me regardless, and I think mine is a message worth getting out. You guys ask me to ignore reposts, but you could ignore my pointing out of resposts just as easily and I would be done with that thread after 1 post.

gdu

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Apr 1 2010, 03:13 AM) [snapback]538962[/snapback]
did you just really tell someone to let it go? unbelivable

Not someone. Just Top. He has deep issues. He should probably seek help.

TheSheik

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 10:14 PM) [snapback]538963[/snapback]
and I think mine is a message worth getting out.

you're....you're like Jesus!

gdu

QUOTE(TheSheik @ Apr 1 2010, 03:14 AM) [snapback]538964[/snapback]
oh gdu, you're so helpful!

Unfortunately not, but that doesn't mean I'm not trying.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 10:10 PM) [snapback]538955[/snapback]

That isn't what dictating is.

You have no business telling anyone what to post or what not to post. You can go crying to mods and owners about your treatment as you have in the past though and I'm guessing have or will do before this night is over.

Care to know what one of the owners said to me recently about you? Of course I won't tell you.

Poor little richard ... I give your marriage three years tops.

StealthFrog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 1 2010, 03:11 AM) [snapback]538956[/snapback]
I didn't tell you how to operate anything. I told you what I wanted.

Do you see a benefit to starting a second thread on a subject a month after it is news that I am missing? Maybe I am annoying you, but that doesn't mean what you did is right or not annoying.

or what you are doing is right or wrong? you think you are helping, but you are not. you come off as an ( I'm an uneducated idiot that uses profanity) so it negates any help you think you are providing.