• The KillerFrogs

Tyrick Rollinson

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 12:47 PM) [snapback]538614[/snapback]
Isn't this REALLY old news? Like from late feb.

Richard, if it is so what? Is it any foreskin off your head? Why do you continue to act like a d-head on this board? Because that's really what you are?

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Mar 31 2010, 06:34 PM) [snapback]538649[/snapback]
Richard, if it is so what? Is it any foreskin off your head? Why do you continue to act like a d-head on this board? Because that's really what you are?

Why do you like to talk about my penis so much?

gdu

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Mar 31 2010, 06:44 PM) [snapback]538654[/snapback]
Define REALLY

I did. In the post you quoted. I believe this is from late feb. There was at least 1 thread on this here when it was news.

StealthFrog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 06:46 PM) [snapback]538657[/snapback]
I did. In the post you quoted. I believe this is from late feb. There was at least 1 thread on this here when it was news.

Please be more specific. What is the cutoff line for reporting this kind of stuff?

Seriously, [ What the heck? ] is your problem. I have tried being cordial to you, but man you are hard to like.

gdu

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Mar 31 2010, 06:56 PM) [snapback]538667[/snapback]
Please be more specific. What is the cutoff line for reporting this kind of stuff?

Seriously, [ What the heck? ] is your problem. I have tried being cordial to you, but man you are to like.

The cutoff would be after somebody else has already done so here. Not trying to be a dick. Just letting you know it wasn't "news." I'm sure it comes off as being a dick, and that's fine, but not my intent. People do the same thing to me if I repost something, but it doesn't bother me. It's no big deal.

StealthFrog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 06:59 PM) [snapback]538668[/snapback]
The cutoff would be after somebody else has already done so here. Not trying to be a dick. Just letting you know it wasn't "news." I'm sure it comes off as being a dick, and that's fine, but not my intent. People do the same thing to me if I repost something, but it doesn't bother me. It's no big deal.

If it's news to one person than it is news.

It's apattern with you. Usually means there is a flaw with the way you go about it.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Mar 31 2010, 01:56 PM) [snapback]538667[/snapback]
I have tried being cordial to you, but man you are hard to like.
He either does it on purpose so he can make another 20 posts about it, or he truly is a richard and he just can't help it.

Everyone would have just moved on to another thread and let this thread live or die.

In the meantime, gdUT likes to go dig up his old threads and bring them back to the front page.

richard ...

gdu

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Mar 31 2010, 07:05 PM) [snapback]538671[/snapback]
If it's news to one person than it is news.

WAY too broad for that to be a useful definition.

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Mar 31 2010, 07:05 PM) [snapback]538671[/snapback]
It's apattern with you. Usually means there is a flaw with the way you go about it.

And that's fine. This is a message board. I'm not worried about it. Again, sorry it upset you; not my intent in any way. I still appreciate your heads up on the golf polos.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(Bob @ Mar 31 2010, 02:04 PM) [snapback]538669[/snapback]
By the way, how tall is he?

About the size of your average jap.

TCUFrogs

So what is the reason given for him leaving?

"Rollison, who was ranked by rivals.com as the top dual-threat quarterback in the Class of 2009, posted a message on his Facebook page on Wednesday morning, "Moving on from Auburn...I appreciate everyone who is supporting me."

The former all-state quarterback led Sulphur Springs to the Class 4-A, Division II state championship in 2008.

He came to Auburn as one of the stars of the 2009 signing class, and was redshirted in 2009. He was expected to compete with Cameron Newton, Neil Caudle, Clint Moseley and Barrett Trotter for the starting quarterback job in spring practice.

That apparently won't happen."

Or has that been exhaustively discussed too? I for one, never heard.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 01:45 PM) [snapback]538656[/snapback]
Why do you like to talk about my penis so much?

Probably because, out of all the posters on KFC, yours is the only one he got an up close and personal look at... seeing as how you wear tiny speedos on the beach, pose for pictures in them, and then post them on the internet for all to see.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Mar 31 2010, 03:24 PM) [snapback]538750[/snapback]
... seeing as how you wear tiny speedos on the beach, pose for pictures in them, and then post them on the internet for all to see.

Regrettably, some of us saw it too.

tcudoc

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 31 2010, 02:13 PM) [snapback]538680[/snapback]
Again, sorry it upset you; not my intent in any way.

I don't buy that. If it was not your intent, you would not have done it...or you would have stopped after you were called on it for being annoying the first 20 or 30 times you did it. It is your pattern. You have an inability to let a post go without a snarky response or argument over a trivial point.

Here’s what you need to do:

As your ancient ancestors have done before you, you need to embark on a [ profanity ]-quest.

Go buy yourself a sack of peyote, and I’m not talking about a small sack here, either. Go buy yourself a big F-ing sack of peyote. If you have the resourcefulness to buy a genuine authentic reproduction of a fake bloodlines helmet, then you can find a huge sack of mescaline.

Ok, now find the nearest desert and walk into it. Do not drive into it. Do not bicycle into it. Do not go by moped or hang glider. You walk your butt into that desert.

The [ profanity ]-quest has begun…

Ok, now that you are in the desert, I hope you were smart enough to bring several key items: a hammer, six feet of twine, some tweezers, a swiss army knife (without the tweezers attachment), a walkman, a magnifying glass, and a book on desert survival tactics.

You have all this stuff, you say? Good! Now start walking whatever direction seems the most awesome to you. There is no right or wrong here. You are on a [ profanity ]-quest.

Keep walking the same direction for 12 days and 12 nights without stopping for food or rest or water. After 12 days of this walking you will spot a rock outcropping in the distance that looks like a Sasquatch wrestling a dolphin (you’ll know it when you see it). Go to this rock outcropping and climb to the part where the Sasquatch is punching the dolphin in his blowhole. Crouch down in the divot that is the blowhole and make camp for the night. Build a huge fire and dance around it in a counterclockwise fashion whilst listening to Milli Vanilli’s “girl you know it’s true.” When you grow weary, take a seat at the edge of the fire and fish your peyote depot from your knapsack. Now, spread the peyote out on the earth and crush it with the palm of your hand, as your [ profanity ] ancestors did eons ago. Take this mash and shovel it into your maw. Swallow. With pride. Your [ profanity ]-quest is nearing its purpose. You will feel a warmth begin to well up from inside you. Focus on this warmth, for it is your ticket to the fabled ‘[ profanity ]-land,’ where every [ profanity ] from the dawn of time has gone at one point or another to frolick and play amongst the other douches. [Deleted] your head to the heavens, look at the western night sky. Marvel at the cosmos in all its infinite glory. Focus on the warmth…look there! What do you see! Why, it’s the Space Unicorn of legend! The very one who transports douches who are on [ profanity ] quests to [ profanity ]-land. Say hello to the Unicorn! Beckon to him. His toll is unfathomable, his price near impossible, but you stand resolute at the Sasquatch precipice. The majestic unicorn is now only feet away, and he bellows in an ancient tongue “I am here to take you to Doucheland, gdu!!! In order for me to undertake this perilous journey, I require several key items as payment!! Do you have a hammer, tweezers, six feet of twine, magnifying glass, swiss army knife without the tweezers attachment, and a book on desert survival tactics??!! You do? Well, by all means, hop on my back then! We’re going to [ profanity ]-land!!!” You must mount this steed.

Your answers lie just beyond the clouds…

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(tcudoc @ Mar 31 2010, 03:34 PM) [snapback]538761[/snapback]
I don't buy that. If it was not your intent, you would not have done it...or you would have stopped after you were called on it for being annoying the first 20 or 30 times you did it. It is your pattern. You have an inability to let a post go without a snarky response or argument over a trivial point.

Here’s what you need to do:

As your ancient ancestors have done before you, you need to embark on a [ profanity ]-quest.

Go buy yourself a sack of peyote, and I’m not talking about a small sack here, either. Go buy yourself a big F-ing sack of peyote. If you have the resourcefulness to buy a genuine authentic reproduction of a fake bloodlines helmet, then you can find a huge sack of mescaline.

Ok, now find the nearest desert and walk into it. Do not drive into it. Do not bicycle into it. Do not go by moped or hang glider. You walk your butt into that desert.

The [ profanity ]-quest has begun…

Ok, now that you are in the desert, I hope you were smart enough to bring several key items: a hammer, six feet of twine, some tweezers, a swiss army knife (without the tweezers attachment), a walkman, a magnifying glass, and a book on desert survival tactics.

You have all this stuff, you say? Good! Now start walking whatever direction seems the most awesome to you. There is no right or wrong here. You are on a [ profanity ]-quest.

Keep walking the same direction for 12 days and 12 nights without stopping for food or rest or water. After 12 days of this walking you will spot a rock outcropping in the distance that looks like a Sasquatch wrestling a dolphin (you’ll know it when you see it). Go to this rock outcropping and climb to the part where the Sasquatch is punching the dolphin in his blowhole. Crouch down in the divot that is the blowhole and make camp for the night. Build a huge fire and dance around it in a counterclockwise fashion whilst listening to Milli Vanilli’s “girl you know it’s true.” When you grow weary, take a seat at the edge of the fire and fish your peyote depot from your knapsack. Now, spread the peyote out on the earth and crush it with the palm of your hand, as your [ profanity ] ancestors did eons ago. Take this mash and shovel it into your maw. Swallow. With pride. Your [ profanity ]-quest is nearing its purpose. You will feel a warmth begin to well up from inside you. Focus on this warmth, for it is your ticket to the fabled ‘[ profanity ]-land,’ where every [ profanity ] from the dawn of time has gone at one point or another to frolick and play amongst the other douches. [Deleted] your head to the heavens, look at the western night sky. Marvel at the cosmos in all its infinite glory. Focus on the warmth…look there! What do you see! Why, it’s the Space Unicorn of legend! The very one who transports douches who are on [ profanity ] quests to [ profanity ]-land. Say hello to the Unicorn! Beckon to him. His toll is unfathomable, his price near impossible, but you stand resolute at the Sasquatch precipice. The majestic unicorn is now only feet away, and he bellows in an ancient tongue “I am here to take you to Doucheland, gdu!!! In order for me to undertake this perilous journey, I require several key items as payment!! Do you have a hammer, tweezers, six feet of twine, magnifying glass, swiss army knife without the tweezers attachment, and a book on desert survival tactics??!! You do? Well, by all means, hop on my back then! We’re going to [ profanity ]-land!!!” You must mount this steed.

Your answers lie just beyond the clouds…

Ladies and Gentlemen of killerfrogs.com, we are in the midst of greatness.......