• The KillerFrogs

Tyler Skaggs, Angels pitcher dead at 27. Didn't see a post on it.

Dogfrog

Game with Rangers on Monday postponed. Thoughts!

Ha. I missed the news for various reasons, so when I posted something about it the next day some officious gatekeeper immediately got offended because it had happened the day before. Apparently discussion was for MLB thread exclusively?

Hemingway

Coroner said it’d take till October. They ruled out suicide and foul play. So I guess that leaves a toxicology report.

I think if it was a heart attack they’d just say it.

4 Oaks Frog

Ha. I missed the news for various reasons, so when I posted something about it the next day some officious gatekeeper immediately got offended because it had happened the day before. Apparently discussion was for MLB thread exclusively?
Yeah! You better watch that [ Finebaum ], man! This board is all official and [ Finebaum ]. You mess up here pal, and the earth begin to wobble in it’s orbit. Presidents of small countries get offed, and you are tagged as an agitator.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Purp

Coroner said it’d take till October. They ruled out suicide and foul play. So I guess that leaves a toxicology report.

I think if it was a heart attack they’d just say it.
October? I've never heard of toxicology taking that long.

netty2424

October? I've never heard of toxicology taking that long.
It has to involve several layers of red tape and confirmation testing through various methodologies I’m assuming. I sell high complexity toxicology instruments that provide results in hours once batched.

I’ve never understood why coroners offices take so long with toxicology results, but it’s not uncommon.

Maybe part of it is allowing families to have secondary independent testing done as well. Or maybe out of respect for the dead, a positive tox report isn’t something the deceased, or their families would want the public to see. Just spitballing. No idea.

But October is absurd.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
TMZ sports said the toxicology report should take 4-6 weeks.

Officials say there were no obvious signs of suicide or foul play -- and the medical examiner is currently investigating. An autopsy and toxicology tests have been performed but the results have not been made public. It could take between 4 and 6 weeks for the toxicology results to come back.

froginmn

Should have used #RIPBoz.

Amirite?

200.gif

Leap Frog

Happened yesterday. Discussed then in the MLB thread.

Sorry, but I am old, ugly and dumb-- must have missed the MLB thread.
Anyway, the story should have a thread of it's own, so I'll sit in the corner with a dunce cap.
Some on here have way too much more time than I-- so apologies for the boner.