• The KillerFrogs

Ty Summers biggest play?

Zubaz

2015 Summers was so underrated. Also made a huge play on the penultimate play of the Alamo Bowl. It was (yet another) low snap, and Summers came flying in to take the QB down. Went from 3rd and 3 to 4th and 9. Huge difference.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Somebody missed their gap on their o line. Still remember the play. Who was 24. He would have got him too, but may have gotten dragged. Good thing Ty was there! What a crappy weather night that was, especially for Baylor...

MTfrog5

Somebody missed their gap on their o line. Still remember the play. Who was 24. He would have got him too, but may have gotten dragged. Good thing Ty was there! What a crappy weather night that was, especially for Baylor...
Lewis played a good game that day. Didn’t he have a crazy int called back for roughing the passer too?

Volare

When we jumped on the field after the game I couldn’t feel my feet hit the ground, so numb.

Couldn't believe how great the turf was when we jumped down there. I was expecting to sink to my ankle, but instead it was like no rain had fallen. Incredible drainage system they have on that field.

tcudoc

This game was the last that my parents and I attended together before Dad died a couple months later. As they say, memories sweet.
I recall going to the last game I took my dad to. He had chest pain on the way to the car and had bypass surgery a couple weeks later. He had a post op complication, so he never woke up. I seem to recall that your dad's issue was similar. Sad memories mixed with great memories.

PhillyFrog

I'll always remember the game for these sideline shots:

Screenshot-2019-05-03-2015-TCU-vs-Baylor-Part-2-You-Tube.png