• The KillerFrogs

Ty Barrett (officially decommitted -- a/o 1.21.14)

Atomic Frawg

Is this a good analogy, Sheetman?

School: Hey, I thought you said you took Spanish?
Recruit: I did.
School: Well it's not showing up on your transcript. What's up with that?
Recruit: Don't know what to tell you, but I took Spanish.
School: Well the clearinghouse is beating us up. Are you shooting me straight?
Recruit: Look, I took Spanish! The first semester I got a B, and the second semester I got an A. My teacher was Mrs. Johnson, and we teased her about her name being Johnson and teaching Spanish. Billy sat on my right, and Fred sat on my left both semesters. We had taco Tuesdays, and we even did a play called La Cucaracha TCU written by some guy named Royal.
School: The transcript says you didn't take Spanish, and that you're actually short some credits. You need to come clean.
Recruit: Screw this, I'm outty!
School: Oh, wait! This is isn't your transcript. My bad. Hey, where you going? I said the magic words "my bad."

*The preceding post is a totally fictional account, so no one have a cow. Lately you have to tell folk when you're joking around here.

SnoSki

sheetman aka said:
Let me use an analogy here so I can explain the situation without saying exactly what happened

Say you interviewed for a job, and got hired. Then before your first day of work, your HR dept calls and says "On your resume it says you have only 10 years of experience... but our records show you only have 5 years of experience." But you know for a fact you have 10 years of experience, but the company puts the burden of proof on you, and tells you to fix the problem, instead of trusting you, taking your word for it, and doing all they can do to resolve the issue.
So you're saying GP wanted to move him to running back.

Frogenstein

Atomic Frawg said:
Is this a good analogy, Sheetman?

School: Hey, I thought you said you took Spanish?
Recruit: I did.
School: Well it's not showing up on your transcript. What's up with that?
Recruit: Don't know what to tell you, but I took Spanish.
School: Well the clearinghouse is beating us up. Are you shooting me straight?
Recruit: Look, I took Spanish! The first semester I got a B, and the second semester I got an A. My teacher was Mrs. Johnson, and we teased her about her name being Johnson and teaching Spanish. Billy sat on my right, and Fred sat on my left both semesters. We had taco Tuesdays, and we even did a play called La Cucaracha TCU written by some guy named Royal.
School: The transcript says you didn't take Spanish, and that you're actually short some credits. You need to come clean.
Recruit: Screw this, I'm outty!
School: Oh, wait! This is isn't your transcript. My bad. Hey, where you going? I said the magic words "my bad."

*The preceding post is a totally fictional account, so no one have a cow. Lately you have to tell folk when you're joking around here.
That's exactly what I took from Sheetman's post. Just way too lazy to type all that out.