• The KillerFrogs

Two Words

robbroyy

I left after it was 38-7. Didn’t feel the need to get heat stroke in what became a scrimmage.

The 400 section has the sun just beating down on you. Even if I had club seats I still probably would opt for leaving at that point since it was more fun to watch TX lose than continue our beating of a defenseless Jaguar.

Deep Purple

I left after it was 38-7. Didn’t feel the need to get heat stroke in what became a scrimmage.

The 400 section has the sun just beating down on you. Even if I had club seats I still probably would opt for leaving at that point since it was more fun to watch TX lose than continue our beating of a defenseless Jaguar.
I had club seats and I was there from national anthem to alma mater. And I got the sunburn to prove it.

I did retreat to the club during halftime to cool off and rehydrate, but I was back in my seat in time for the 2nd half KO.

BleedNPurple

I helped our medical staff get a sweet lady down from the top of section 407. She was heat stroking when I got to my seat 3 minutes into the game. Bless her heart and pray she is well today. Whoever had the idea people should wear purple yesterday needs their head examined. Yesterday should have been a white out - was for me!

Dogfrog

I had club seats and I was there from national anthem to alma mater. And I got the sunburn to prove it.

I did retreat to the club during halftime to cool off and rehydrate, but I was back in my seat in time for the 2nd half KO.

Who invited you?

(jk)

HBUFrog

I helped our medical staff get a sweet lady down from the top of section 407. She was heat stroking when I got to my seat 3 minutes into the game. Bless her heart and pray she is well today. Whoever had the idea people should wear purple yesterday needs their head examined. Yesterday should have been a white out - was for me!

I was in 408 and saw her getting wheeled down. It was hot, but I was shocked to see someone go down that quickly.

WIN

Gave my tickets away, went hunting and was back by 2nd quarter. The people I gave them two needed to go to a game. Was worth it for all of us!

kodiak

Through the generosity of a friend, we were able to enjoy the comforts of the club section. Very nice. Had shade before second quarter. Enjoyed so much breakfast, did not have room for lunch or peach cobbler and ice cream. Still, it was hot. Not as hot as the East side in our melanoma section. I am forever indebted to have had this experience. I love the Frogs, but may have been tempted to leave at half had I been across the way.

Go Frogs.