• The KillerFrogs

Two games

Rabidfrog

OU v. UT and BU v. TT are like night and day. We will be lucky to be competitive with either of the Cotton Bowl teams if they played like they did today and we play like we've been playing. On the other hand, if we can't beat BU or TT, we might as well hang it up.

Rabidfrog

Refs just gave the game to Baylor. called an "illegal snap" on Baylor, but TT had recovered a fumbled. Guys on tv. called it a fumble, and TT should have been given the ball. If that had happened a field goal would have won it. But Baylor went on to score a TD, so the OT continues.

TRF51

Tech is playing with some stones on the road. That teams has guts. We will see what we are made off, if we don’t show up next week and play drastically better we will have a [ Finebaum ] season.

Yeah, we’re 3-2 with losses to an undefeated top 25 team and a Big 12 team that is far better than most of us are giving them credit for and we’ve got people throwing in the towel. Pathetic way to go through life.

We got boat raced by an average Iowa State team. Absolutely no defense. No offense either of course. Back to back years of this [ Finebaum ]! At least when we went 4-8 we were competitive!

As for smoo, scheissing Tulsa took them to OT while we get blown out for the entire 1st half.

Don’t put lip stick on a pig. ISU is ok, not a top 15 program. Took 3 OT to beat NIU, lost to Iowa and Baylor. Yes Frogs are 3-2 but it’s a pretty depressing 3-2 considering who we have played and how we have played them. Looking ahead it’s hard if not impossible to see how TCU salvages the season. As a program the arrow seems to be pointing down, started last year and has continued into this one. It would be different if there were legitimate but Frogs look like a poorly coached team that’s is talent deficient. I fully expect the Frogs to go up to Manhattan and lay a [ Finebaum ].

Moose Stuff

We got boat raced by an average Iowa State team. Absolutely no defense. No offense either of course. Back to back years of this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]! At least when we went 4-8 we were competitive!

As for smoo, scheissing Tulsa took them to OT while we get blown out for the entire 1st half.

You’re depressingly negative. It’s a defense mechanism. I get it.

Ray Finkle

ISU's biggest fault is that they need to get through about 1/3 of the season before they start to click. We played them early last year and were lucky to get our win. Had we played them later in the year, I'd put my money on ISU. Bill Snyder's teams were like this at KSU. They'd scrape-by on some weak opponents early in the season but progressively get better and better every week.

TechAdvisor

Tech's 3 losses (@OU, @BU, @ARZ) have a combined 16-2 record. If Tech could get a healthy Alan Bowman back, they should be really dangerous, especially in Lubbock, where they're undefeated.