• The KillerFrogs

Two games left. What do you hope to see?

jake102

I have appropriately scheduled an event to coincide with the Baylor game this weekend but still need something to fill the gap of the Oky State game so I'm not tempted to watch that beatdown.

So for me, I'm hoping to watch neither game.

Wexahu

I'm over winning, no turnovers, no injuries, enjoying the game.

I just want us not get pinned inside the 5 with a punt.

And getting outside the 15 on a kickoff would be nice too. Seems like every time we run it out past the 20 there's a holding penalty.

I just want to see effort and for everyone out there to act like winning this game is very important to them.

SnoSki

I'm over actually winning, no turnovers, no injuries, enjoying the game. I expect these things will not happen.

I just want us not get pinned inside the 5 with a punt.

I’m with you, I feel like all season long we have seen our opponents get exceptionally lucky on punts that land inside the 10 and just die.

jake102

Frog Island stole my answer, so I’ll go with someone on the offense not named Reagor showing an ounce of football ability.

Totally bizarre. He's the only guy who looks like he's played a football game before on the offensive side. Maybe Anderson also.

I mentioned in the game thread, but that one slant route Austin ran (they showed a replay of the entire route) was just absolutely laughable. The effort and quality was a total joke, no wonder he's never open.

Wexahu

Totally bizarre. He's the only guy who looks like he's played a football game before on the offensive side. Maybe Anderson also.

I mentioned in the game thread, but that one slant route Austin ran (they showed a replay of the entire route) was just absolutely laughable. The effort and quality was a total joke, no wonder he's never open.

Our receivers generally run terrible routes. When I go back and watch the games that's one thing that glaringly stands out. So many times they look like they aren't even sure what route to run, they have the look of running out there with no purpose in mind. It's stunning to me how they can practice all week long and watch film and not do better. Yes, the coaching is a problem, but you shouldn't need ANY coaching to run better routes than what our guys do sometimes, just incredibly sloppy play.

Eight

i have wanted to see ben wilson and jacoby simpson play linebacker and not just special teams, burnette at guard, and an all under classmen rotation at wide receiver

unfortunately, just as the coaching staff has the gang of 4 i think we are going to see the seniors who have "bled for the program" get the lion share if not all the snaps

Eight

Our receivers generally run terrible routes. When I go back and watch the games that's one thing that glaringly stands out. So many times they look like they aren't even sure what route to run, they have the look of running out there with no purpose in mind. It's stunning to me how they can practice all week long and watch film and not do better. Yes, the coaching is a problem, but you shouldn't need ANY coaching to run better routes than what our guys do sometimes, just incredibly sloppy play.

curious why you would think the players "shouldn't need ANY coaching to run better routes" when they obviously struggle to run proper routes as well as fight through jams etc......