• The KillerFrogs

Two evident truths so far this season

Opintel

Moderators
I've been a Horned Frog since the fifties...yes, that 50s. I went there (for a short time, finished on active duty), have my mom, my older sister, my dad (for a semester) my niece (an evil Lawyer), and etc. - all loyal Froggies, mostly deceased but still watching!

We all wish for a new OC, that picks his own staff and has relative anonymity.

Pretty easy, but not.

netty2424

I've been a Horned Frog since the fifties...yes, that 50s. I went there (for a short time, finished on active duty), have my mom, my older sister, my dad (for a semester) my niece (an evil Lawyer), and etc. - all loyal Froggies, mostly deceased but still watching!

Pretty easy, but not.
Lots of changes since the 50’s. What was the cost of tuition back then?

Opintel

Moderators

Pretty easy, but not.
#24Wog68

$40.00 an hour, if I remember correctly.

Why? Has it gone up?

FrogCop19

We won Heisman trophys and we got guys in the high school, college and pro football hall of fame, our latest kid is a first ballot hall of famer and his son plays corner right now. LADANIAN!

Drinkin.

*nephew

forget_it_he_s_rolling-DMID1-5hiej78ui-250x250.gif

tcudoc

I worry that the "different direction" we might go in was seen in those years between 1970 and 1990. Maybe you don't remember them.
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

*yep. I used that joke twice in two minutes. A FFF first. Remember where you were when you saw it, cause you know darn well Pepperidge Farm will.

**three times. This is unheard of folks.