• The KillerFrogs

Two 2024 Big12 members playing in the 2021 Big12 CCG...

Gotta go with red dirt country out of stillwater! I'll be playing Turnpike Troubadours and rooting for OSU.

Had a Troubadour text me this afternoon. It was cryptic and took several texts to figure out who he was. I lost his number a few years ago and surprised he still had mine. Tried to get some info out of him but he wouldn't budge. Got another old friend in the band who used to live here in FW. Glad both haven't been suffering too much since the went on hiatus.

vicarfrog

Both bands were just coming into their own when my son was at OSU. Would play gigs at the Copper Penny in Stillwater. Shame they dissolved, but hear both are making come backs

That's awesome on both fronts!

Last I heard about Felker, is that he reconciled with his wife, but had no idea T-T is coming back.

vicarfrog

Had a Troubadour text me this afternoon. It was cryptic and took several texts to figure out who he was. I lost his number a few years ago and surprised he still had mine. Tried to get some info out of him but he wouldn't budge. Got another old friend in the band who used to live here in FW. Glad both haven't been suffering too much since the went on hiatus.

Info as in when are y'all getting back together?

vicarfrog

Me right now!
Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

Fort Frog

While it is nice to not have OU or UT win the conference on their way out the door, there’s a good chance now that if Oklahoma State wins they will be in the playoff. Which initially sounds nice, but I’m afraid that might the the thing that spurs them into getting a an invite to one of the other power conferences.
Why is it assumed that teams will jump from this conference? The new big twelve will be a place teams will want to be and stay!

Why is it assumed that teams will jump from this conference? The new big twelve will be a place teams will want to be and stay!

A day of reckoning is coming for the SEC. You can't have half the leagues coaches making at least 8 Mil and continue to produce 8-4 teams. You just can't. Other programs will get on the NIL bus and talent will be spread out. Riley will keep the top west coast talent. When they go to 16 they HAVE to go to 9 games or they don't have a true conference. You'll no longer have 80% of the conference bowl eligible.

There's a weird shift that has happened over the last week. Michigan beats Ohio. OK st beats OU. Lincoln spurns LSU and OU. Notre Dame is exposed for being cheap asses. Bama's run can last forever and is showing signs of slowing down.

The future is for the taking. Lots of unexpected things will happen. Sonny Dykes puts TCU in the best position to take advantage of the opportunities within this shift.

GenXFrog

What teams have jumped from the big 12 to the pac 12? None! Can they jump to big16 sec? Big10 with 14 teams? ACCwith 14? There’s no history!

Seriously? Big 12 has lots of history of teams leaving for supposed greener pastures... Colorado, Missouri, Nebraska, A&M and now UT and OU. Heck, we've even bailed on conferences in the past. (CUSA, MW, Big East)

Mean Purple

I don’t know any OSU people so I hope they win the Big 12. There are too many Baylor people in my life that need to be put back in the corner.
I would like to see OSU get it. And get into the CFP. It would be cool to see them and Cincy. And the Big 12 needs a presence from those who are sticking around.