• The KillerFrogs

TV Announcers...

BIG DADDY

These guys are making me sick. Orel's comments about UT and how he loves to watch them pitch and everything else about made me throw stuff at the TV. These guys are also UCLA homers. I swear that if he could he would go on and crown them champions before the first pitch. UGH......

GO FROGS

BIG DADDY

Longfrog

QUOTE(BIG DADDY @ Jun 21 2010, 08:03 PM) [snapback]585276[/snapback]
I swear that if he could he would go on and crown them champions before the first pitch.

Not if Weikay has anything to say about it

BIG DADDY

QUOTE(Longfrog @ Jun 22 2010, 02:04 AM) [snapback]585280[/snapback]
Not if Weikay has anything to say about it

this is the problem with using pro guys,. they havent watched any of the games and dont know any of the players.

Also how did ya like the story that Orel told about how Ventura was glad he made it so he didnt have to do a game today.

GO FROGS

BIG DADDY

BIG DADDY

QUOTE(Longfrog @ Jun 22 2010, 02:13 AM) [snapback]585293[/snapback]
For some reason, Mike Patrick gets to announce this thing every year. He's terrrrrrrible.

Nomar and that other guy were much better then this

FrogAbroad

QUOTE(BIG DADDY @ Jun 21 2010, 08:03 PM) [snapback]585276[/snapback]
These guys are making me sick. Orel's comments about UT and how he loves to watch them pitch and everything else about made me throw stuff at the TV. These guys are also UCLA homers. I swear that if he could he would go on and crown them champions before the first pitch. UGH......
GO FROGS

BIG DADDY

Well, heckfire, it's too bad he's not doing their games this week.

Oh...wait...I forgot....

Deep Purple

QUOTE(Longfrog @ Jun 21 2010, 09:13 PM) [snapback]585293[/snapback]
For some reason, Mike Patrick gets to announce this thing every year. He's terrrrrrrible.

No kiddin'. He mistook a walk for a hit batter, he called a passed ball a wild pitch (not the same thing), and at the close of one inning, he referred to TCU as UCLA. The guy was pathetic.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Deep Purple @ Jun 22 2010, 12:31 AM) [snapback]585605[/snapback]
No kiddin'. He mistook a walk for a hit batter, he called a passed ball a wild pitch (not the same thing), and at the close of one inning, he referred to TCU as UCLA. The guy was pathetic.

Patrick was brutal ... started off with how the storms pushed back the start time ... then corrected himself that it was the scheduled start time and he didn't want to mislead anyone ... then he got worse from there.

TCU2002

I enjoyed it when Patrick mentioned that "someone" once wrote that "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

Yeah, "someone" was Charles Dickens.

At least it wasn't a well-known author or anything like that.

westtexfrog

...and while Gerrish was shutting down UCLA not once didn't either one of these two bozo's point out that he was the same "kid" who shut down Orel's beloved horns in the super regionals last year. Come on guys do some homework.

Go Frogs!

ShivasFrog

QUOTE(westtexfrog @ Jun 22 2010, 09:34 AM) [snapback]585712[/snapback]
...and while Gerrish was shutting down UCLA not once didn't either one of these two bozo's point out that he was the same "kid" who shut down Orel's beloved horns in the super regionals last year. Come on guys do some homework.

And not once, while they talked about Wink's struggling last night, did they mention he was the pitcher that beat UT to win the super.

westtexfrog

QUOTE(ShivasFrog @ Jun 22 2010, 10:54 AM) [snapback]585794[/snapback]
And not once, while they talked about Wink's struggling last night, did they mention he was the pitcher that beat UT to win the super.

Correct