• The KillerFrogs

Turpin

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Speed. He just had another gear that nobody else had.

Funny thing: At 6:23, the TCU Offense successfully executes a fade! To Turpin! Egad!

GenXFrog

Dude was the definition of nimble. Loved watching him play as a Frog. Glad he's got this chance. Hope he makes the most of it.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I was really surprised that he didn't make an xfl team. With those kickoff and punt rules he would have had a couple of return tds every game.

Zubaz

XFL stated when it was started that they would sign players with a criminal record

“We are evaluating a player based on many things, including the quality of human being they are,” McMahon said. If you have any sort of criminal record or commit a crime you aren’t playing in this league.”
1) "Vince McMahon said..." is usually not a great way to determine the truth. The man changes his mind. A lot.

2) Shawn Oakman is on the LA team, so we know that's changed.

Eight

1) "Vince McMahon said..." is usually not a great way to determine the truth. The man changes his mind. A lot.

2) Shawn Oakman is on the LA team, so we know that's changed.

didnt turpin plead guilty to the charges in ft worth and while oakman was indicted the jury found him innocent?

Zubaz

didnt turpin plead guilty to the charges in ft worth and while oakman was indicted the jury found him innocent?
The most recent for oakman yeah, but does he still have that criminal thing at Penn State?

Regardless, we haven't heard a thing about being a criminal record rule since that press conference two years ago. I think it's pretty safe to say that they softened their stance on it.

Eight

The most recent for oakman yeah, but does he still have that criminal thing at Penn State?

Regardless, we haven't heard a thing about being a criminal record rule since that press conference two years ago. I think it's pretty safe to say that they softened their stance on it.

don't think oakman ever was found guilty of anything at penn state and it was one of those situations the charges would go away if he would go away

turpin didn't have to plead, but he opted and i could see the xfl avoiding a guy who is on probation

why take him on when there isn't a shortage of small guys who can run