• The KillerFrogs

Turpin losing it?

SwissArmyFrog

If Turpin had the same bird's eye view the telecast showed, he probably would have said the same thing.

I didn't see the whole game, but I did see Turpin giving the Cowboys great field position on a number of occasions.

Hemingway

text thor GIF

Let’s go!

TAINTed frog

Enjoy your 7 day vacation. So horrible how Jerry has bled the DFW dry and given nothing. He’s turned Arlington and Frisco into surburbia freak shows.

I really hope the Dallas mayor gets the second team awarded but JJ will probably scuttle it.
Wut? I don’t live in or around Dallas and don’t care about your mayor. Congrats on Jerra making your life better, apparently!

Purp

Oh no, Daniel Snyder by a mile. Why do you think the Cowboy fans always outnumber Washington fans in DC. They hate him.
It's because nobody in D.C. is a native of that area; they all come from other parts of the country and there are more Cowboys fans than any other team in the country.

The TCU Football Jerk

Dam suks

Jerry Jones is the reason the cowboys have sucked ass since 1995

I've never been a Jones hater like some, but at this point, his failure as a gm is starting to make me root against them. For being so successful business-wise, he's completely inept and has never changed or adapted at all as a gm. Look no further than his deal for Elliot. That had to be one of the worse deals ever made in the nfl. Well, that and leaving available cap money this season. Those are just the 2 that come to mind. If I put pen to paper for a while I could come up with dozens more. I just plain laugh at him now.