• The KillerFrogs

Tuesday Trivia part 2 - Ambit energy

SuperTFrog

a friend of mine just reached out to me about using them for the commercial buildings we own. Anybody have experience working with them? Any HSO’s?

I thought I would continue the theme of trivia not actually being Trivia.

Frog-in-law1995

a friend of mine just reached out to me about using them for the commercial buildings we own. Anybody have experience working with them? Any HSO’s?

I thought I would continue the theme of trivia not actually being Trivia.

Trivia just means “unimportant stuff.” Precisely the theme here.

Ambit is a [ Finebaum ]ty company. They had a mixup when we moved out of our house and into the one we currently own. Shut the power off at both on a day in December that the high was 34. They realized the mistake but it was after 6 PM and couldn't turn the power back on until 8 AM the next morning. Parents were out of town so I sent my wife and 18-month-old to a hotel while I stayed in the new house with the dogs. It got down in the teens. Even the malamute was hiding under a blanket. Ambit offered me 50%off my next bill. Thanks...it's winter. My bill was about $80. Cancelled as soon as the contract was up. I'm with energy ogre now.

BABYFACE

Reliant. Market rate.

As long as natural gas remains at it’s low cost, it is cheaper to be on a market rate than a locked in plan. However, Direct Energy does not understand the concept on a how market rate works. They are at ate up with dumbarse.

Reliant. Market rate.

As long as natural gas remains at it’s low cost, it is cheaper to be on a market rate than a locked in plan. However, Direct Energy does not understand the concept on a how market rate works. They are at ate up with dumbarse.

Bingo.

I am in the finance side of renewables/gas/transmission/and anything from point of production to point of delivery.

BABYFACE nailed it.