• The KillerFrogs

Trivia Tuesday Summer Sports Dead Zone

ShadowFrog

Moderators
So much great about this music, especially the borrowed, "Caravan" riff, seems like I remember they played that when Hadji came up. Cobra Charmist, IMO.
I heard the JQ music once on a different file but without the machine guns, bazookas, lasers & pterodactyl shrieks it just wasn’t the same.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
No, the Su-Su Lounge, which used to be out on Camp Bowie just past 30. "Fort Worth's darkest bar" was proclaimed on a sign inside, barely visible of course. Stumbling into furniture was common after walking in from bright sunlight...

Frog-in-law1995

No, the Su-Su Lounge, which used to be out on Camp Bowie just past 30. "Fort Worth's darkest bar" was proclaimed on a sign inside, barely visible of course. Stumbling into furniture was common after walking in from bright sunlight...

It’s never so-so at the Su-Su!

And since we’re talking about bygone bars in the dark, I nominate the old Jack London’s on Oakland/Bridge St. Or as an ex-gf liked to call it, “The place where happiness goes to die.”

Billy Clyde

Or J.J.'s Hideaway...

I'd forgot about that. It's like the someone came in and basically nuked everything along 7th from the river over into Monticello. Amazing how many good spots disappeared in a relatively short time span once the big investors got interested in Fort Worth.

Latest posts