• The KillerFrogs

Trevor Bauer comes unhinged

Ron Swanson

I imagine there are lot of people that are aware of our baseball program that have no clue about any of our traditions. He’ll, everyone on the set of our first ESPN Game Day had no clue we weren’t real Frogs until they brought out a real Horned Lizard. And in his off the tracks condition, I’d imagine he wouldn’t be harkening back to his college days at that point and someone shaking their knuckles at him would likely not register. But then, I don’t know Bauer as intimately as you apparently do.
Bauer himself mockingly did the hand sign during the game against TCU. I think it’s reasonable to think he might remember that. It’s not as if he just played in a game against us and that’s the only reason people are bringing it up.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Bauer himself mockingly did the hand sign during the game against TCU. I think it’s reasonable to think he might remember that. It’s not as if he just played in a game against us and that’s the only reason people are bringing it up.

I suppose it is possible, I’m just not sure that it would get under his skin too much in his apoplectic condition, even if he recalled something he did in one college game. But nothing impossible.