• The KillerFrogs

Travin Howard

FrogUltimate

I know he had some studs WRs to throw to, but I'm not sure I've seen a better college QB than Burrow 2019. Almost every pass was just right on the money. It was something to watch.
Probably the most accurate QB I’ve ever seen in college. Just insane.

But he was surrounded by arguably the best skill position players ever assembled. Two elite NFL WRs, another NFL WR, and a 1st round RB. Not to mention a really solid TE

LisaLT

Fixed it for you.

Don't forget that the Niners would've beaten Mahomes and the Chiefs in the Super Bowl if Jimmy G does not miss a wide open WR in the 4th quarter. Cost them the game.
And Brady might have beaten the NY Giants had a few throws gone his way. He lost twice to the NY Giants. That is the game of football. As most coaches will say, it should never come down to one play that costs you a game. There are always other ways games can be won or lost. One critical penalty or one critical stop on 3rd down that doesn’t get made. The frustrating analysis of a game that must go on after a close loss. I can only imagine what Buffalo, Green Bay and Pittsburg must be thinking when reviewing game footage.

LisaLT

It’s really easy to over analyze any game. There is no one right answer either. One play here or there, unless it’s a blowout, that’s how it goes.

CountryFrog

Andy Dalton is a great guy and had a nice NFL career where he made boatloads of cash, but he is nowhere near Joe Burrow in terms of being a QB. And I know it's a small sample size, but still. If there were a NFL draft of every player in the league right now, he'd be a Top 3-4 pick.
I like this game of re-draft. Just looking at QB's then I'd probably go:

1) Patrick Mahomes
2) DeShaun Watson (if he's eligible)
3) Josh Allen
4) Joe Burrow
5) Justin Herbert

Those top 3 are pretty clear for me. Then Burrow and Herbert are a toss-up. Herbert is clearly more physically gifted but the deadly accuracy and anticipation that Burrow plays with is rare.

Wexahu

I like this game of re-draft. Just looking at QB's then I'd probably go:

1) Patrick Mahomes
2) DeShaun Watson (if he's eligible)
3) Josh Allen
4) Joe Burrow
5) Justin Herbert

Those top 3 are pretty clear for me. Then Burrow and Herbert are a toss-up. Herbert is clearly more physically gifted but the deadly accuracy and anticipation that Burrow plays with is rare.
Other than Watson those were the 4 I had at the top. I’d take Watson after them even if he didn’t have any off the field issues, just think the others are just a bit better.

Scary how good Allen has become so quickly. Best athlete for a big QB that I ever remember seeing.

CountryFrog

Other than Watson those were the 4 I had at the top. I’d take Watson after them even if he didn’t have any off the field issues, just think the others are just a bit better.

Scary how good Allen has become so quickly. Best athlete for a big QB that I ever remember seeing.
Watson has had ridiculous production with virtually no talent around him aside from when he had Hopkins. But certainly he has yet to do the level of winning that Mahomes and Allen have. Just think that if you swapped Watson with either of those guys you'd suddenly see him winning just as much. I'm not sure there's much of a gap between he and Mahomes, if any. But that's just my opinion. Obviously Mahomes has lots of hardware that Watson doesn't and that has to count for something.