• The KillerFrogs

Transfer window opens on Saturday.

Eight

I always held hope that he'd return to form. Just seemed to be a mental block after the injury.

agree, whether it was something lost physically due to the injuries or the mental edge he has just been a shadow of what he flashed in 2018

corner is a position that gillespie has reworked and done so quickly as the group is now all 6' or taller and more physical

everyone stay healthy through the summer and the frogs will enter fall camp with more talent and depth at the corner position than they have had in a few years

tcufootballjh98

Eight

How? Why? We don’t have many outside receivers. Did an injured freshman cordel pass him?

sounds like a 9.99 answer

plenty of potential why's, but i would start w a transfer jpr working their way into the prime target role coming out of spring simply by being better in everything

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
I'm getting to the point I don't get upset if a player leaves, or excited if a player transfers in.
After all is said and done, TCU coaches will have to use whoever cares enough to put the uniform on and represent TCU the best way they can.

And if a player decides to follow the money or chase his/her/their dream elsewhere, good luck to him/her/them.

Wexahu

I'm getting to the point I don't get upset if a player leaves, or excited if a player transfers in.
After all is said and done, TCU coaches will have to use whoever cares enough to put the uniform on and represent TCU the best way they can.

And if a player decides to follow the money or chase his/her/their dream elsewhere, good luck to him/her/them.
Me too. Barely moves the needle at all. Projecting beyond even 6 months, much less 2-3 years, is futile and a waste of time. It’s why I have about 5% of the interest in recruiting as I once had.

We’ll have a team on the field in September. I really don’t care who is part of it. Go frogs.

Eight

agree, sonny had alluded there were some players who hadn't stepped up as they had hoped and some players who had been passed by early enrollees and transfers

don't need insider info to see who has transferred out and then look at who got notice in the spring and match the two.

part of this is players either seeking snaps either or in some cases leaving instead of pushing through the challenge.

people also should not dismiss that some of these transfer out are at the recommendation of the staff for roster management purposes so to speak.

ticketfrog123

Not looking good for TCU to make additions at OL or replace Bolticoff

Always expected to lose buried WR / DB but TCU might not get back up to 85 scholarships through the portal.

Down 8 and expected to lose at least 10 total.

McFroggin

Not looking good for TCU to make additions at OL or replace Bolticoff

Always expected to lose buried WR / DB but TCU might not get back up to 85 scholarships through the portal.

Down 8 and expected to lose at least 10 total.

Getting to 85 isn’t a problem. Gaining 2 deep players via the portal is a concern.

LVH

I care mainly about offensive and defensive line.

Those were the 2 positions Georgia was miles ahead of us on. We probably had better WR than they did, and a better QB, it didn't matter

I can deal with losing wide receivers to the portal, just need to make sure we can do as good as possible in the trenches