• The KillerFrogs

Tough league

notyalc

Big 12 went 5 - 2 against Power 5 this week. KState and West Virginia looked a lot better than I thought they would. Tech looked mediocre but I like that Mannix kid.

W Oklahoma - UCLA
W Texas - Rice
L Iowa St - Iowa
W KState - Miss St
W WV - NC St
W OK St - Tulsa
W TCU - Purdue
W Kansas - BC
L Tech - Arizona

Vs PAC 1- 1
Vs BIGTen 1 - 1
Vs SEC 2 - 0
Vs ACC 1 - 0

Mean Purple

Big 12 went 5 - 2 against Power 5 this week. KState and West Virginia looked a lot better than I thought they would. Tech looked mediocre but I like that Mannix kid.

W Oklahoma - UCLA
W Texas - Rice
L Iowa St - Iowa
W KState - Miss St
W WV - NC St
W OK St - Tulsa
W TCU - Purdue
W Kansas - BC
L Tech - Arizona

Vs PAC 1- 1
Vs BIGTen 1 - 1
Vs SEC 2 - 0
Vs ACC 1 - 0
And the one Big 10 game where we did not come out ahead is a big rival match that had some crazy dynamics.

Overall strong performance.

But we have a long season. Buckleup, conference play is gonna be tight.

Horned Toad

W Oklahoma - UCLA
W Texas - Rice
L Iowa St - Iowa
W KState - Miss St
W WV - NC St
W OK St - Tulsa
W TCU - Purdue
W Kansas - BC
L Tech - Arizona

Vs PAC 1- 1
Vs BIGTen 1 - 1
Vs SEC 2 - 0
Vs ACC 1 - 0

Records should be
ACC 2-0 NC State and BC are in ACC
SEC 1-0

westoverhillbilly

OU going to win back to back to back Heismans

This is going to be the year that we beat OU, either in Norman or in the conference championship. I know they look unbeatable, but every year they lose to somebody and it's our turn.. We'll improve enough in our passing game by November to challenge them and it will go our way..

Frogo

This is going to be the year that we beat OU, either in Norman or in the conference championship. I know they look unbeatable, but every year they lose to somebody and it's our turn.. We'll improve enough in our passing game by November to challenge them and it will go our way..

I like this even if I think you're a bit nuts. Hope you prove I am.