23 - Oklahoma State
21 - Baylor
20 - K-State, TCU
19 - Iowa State, Texas
14 - West Virginia
13 - Texas Tech
5 - Kansas

credit: texasjeremy_Scout

What is the goal of this post without any comments? Also how does it tie into posting it on multiple forums such as Baylor's in comparison to here?

tmcats

i thought it was an interesting set of numbers. so, the goal was to share information. i'm not sure there's a lot to be taken from it other than it may confirm what most would have assumed. it may suggest, at least in the short term, that history won't be repeating itself, i suppose.

Eight

i thought it was an interesting set of numbers. so, the goal was to share information. i'm not sure there's a lot to be taken from it other than it may confirm what most would have assumed. it may suggest, at least in the short term, that history won't be repeating itself, i suppose.

considering that two of those 10 teams are gone in a year and there are 4 new teams being added then yes, history won't repeat itself

Eight

why did you repeat what i wrote?

yes, this is exactly what i wrote:

"i thought it was an interesting set of numbers. so, the goal was to share information. i'm not sure there's a lot to be taken from it other than it may confirm what most would have assumed. it may suggest, at least in the short term, that history won't be repeating itself, i suppose."

well, not exactly

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
why did you repeat what i wrote?
KSU has the 111th highest winning percentage all time and 4 (four, cuatro, cztery, etc) whole conference championships. Your fans have been an absolute beating because for some reason y’all think you are god’s gift to football. But see above for what your little program is.

Your question shouldn’t be directed to him. Rather you should be questioning yourself as to why you are here at all. You have fan boards. I think they are on farmersonly.com or whatever it is you do in the middle of nowhere KS.

Last edited:

Frog Attack II

Here's the deal... I've respected KSU in the past... Generally like them... but am getting tired of the act... I mean, it's crap we even had to play the Big 12 championship in the first place... We were 2 games better than them. And even then, it took OT and at least 1 bad call to beat us. Big deal. We're Fiesta Bowl champions and runners up in the country... Take it every day!

tmcats

i swear this has gotten completely out of hand. i have had nothing but the highest respect for gary and last year max and gang. and i have no clue why this triggered y'all. it's just history that was posted elsewhere i thought would be interesting.

FrogCop19

i swear this has gotten completely out of hand. i have had nothing but the highest respect for gary and last year max and gang. and i have no clue why this triggered y'all. it's just history that was posted elsewhere i thought would be interesting.
I have also had respect for Snyder and gang over the years. His ritual of writing a letter to a player on the other team was one of the classiest things I've ever seen.

But to come onto the board of a team that beat you in the regular season, after you've had your mid-season bye week, and then get a chance to play again after they've had 10 weeks in a row of hard-fought victory after hard-fought victory and BARELY beat them in overtime after an obvious busted call (as posted earlier)? That's petty. But to then post a cherry-picked graphic of how your team has the same or one more conference championship in a favorable span of time is nothing less than disingenuous at BEST.

That's why people are reacting. And for you to say, "Oh, why you triggered?" tells me quite a bit about who you are, as well.

FrogCop19

So you claim confusion over "why this triggered y'all," and when I post a valid response this is all you got?

Weak sauce.

How about a reason why we should give two hefty dumps about the last four years, arguably the worst 4 years in our last two decades, compared to yours?

How about school history? Take a look here at this page where our stats are better than yours in literally every single category it measures?

How about owning up to just trying to be a troll? You guys have us beat 9-8 in our short history, and I've seen you post some actual decent stuff on here, but to come up with a cherry-picked set of statistics like that with no preamble or reason, much less any kind of explanation, is beneath you.

Be better.