• The KillerFrogs

tOSU WR Coach Zach Smith - domestic violence issues

Frog-in-law1995

Looking at a map of Grandy’s locations (for the first and last time in my life), I’m guessing it’s the one on 635/NW Hwy. I took the loop around to Grapevine to get home.

P

purplePPO

So, moving forward! How will this affect tOSU team more specifically the receivers for the upcoming season? Go Frogs!

FrogAbroad

there is an entire thread to carry us to the start of fall camp in that very sentiment

name a place that you loved to eat at back in the day that you know is crap and knew then it was crap, but still loved it. i start with pancho's .
Ernie's Big Burger, Westcliff Shopping Center; Chico's Tacos, El Paso

TheFDN

There’s one on Beach at airport freeway, one on Bridge St. near 820 east, one in Rhome and pretty sure I saw one somewhere on the drive home from Ray Hubbard on Saturday. I’d rather eat a pizza box these days, but loved it back in the day.
The one off Airport Freeway is closed. It probably needed to be honestly.

HG73

Going across the parking lot to Grandys for lunch now. Thinking about getting two wings and an order of turnip greens. Oh wait, they don't make turnip greens anymore since the teenagers took over.

Screw it, guess I'll go to Walmart.

Dam teenagers.

sketchy

I found this nice clip of Zach Smith from his playing days when the team hosted an 8 year old boy with the Make a Wish Foundation whose dream was to run for a touchdown on the real field. Smith is seen at the very end of the clip.

That’s funny
Everyone who sees this will deny giggling, but they know they did.

Good hit btw

Chongo94

But they have a truck stop Grandy's. Not many Grandy's left, which is a shame. The one at I-35 and Seminary is the only other one I know of, and it looks like it is on its last leg. I would love a Country Fried Steak dinner right about now.

We used to get that once a week in high school for off campus lunch. Good memories.

Tom Brown

There used to be a Grandy's along 35 in Gainesville, now i guess you'll have to head north up past the 2 in plano, 2 in frisco, and 1 in Sherman.