• The KillerFrogs

tOSU WR Coach Zach Smith - domestic violence issues

Eight

urban somehow never got linked by espn to the issues involving aaron hernandez though i believe it was the shooting in 2007 that eventually lead to the killing of odin lloyd.

seriously in a matter of months in 2007 hernandez was involved in an assault in which gainesville police wanted to charge him with felony battery and then question him in an incident in which 5 shoots were fired into a call, he lawyered up, and no charges were ever filed against him.

two years later he is an aa tight end playing for a national champion under meyer

Last edited:

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
An [ Arschloch] like that being tolerated for so long is wonder additional motivation to kick them in the teeth this year.

tcudoc

they used to be a power back when they were playing class b football, but the past few years haven't had the players to compete with mart in their district.
But they have a truck stop Grandy's. Not many Grandy's left, which is a shame. The one at I-35 and Seminary is the only other one I know of, and it looks like it is on its last leg. I would love a Country Fried Steak dinner right about now.

Frog-in-law1995

But they have a truck stop Grandy's. Not many Grandy's left, which is a shame. The one at I-35 and Seminary is the only other one I know of, and it looks like it is on its last leg. I would love a Country Fried Steak dinner right about now.

There’s one on Beach at airport freeway, one on Bridge St. near 820 east, one in Rhome and pretty sure I saw one somewhere on the drive home from Ray Hubbard on Saturday. I’d rather eat a pizza box these days, but loved it back in the day.

tcudoc

There’s one on Beach at airport freeway, one on Bridge St. near 820 east, one in Rhome and pretty sure I saw one somewhere on the drive home from Ray Hubbard on Saturday. I’d rather eat a pizza box these days, but loved it back in the day.
I will admit, much of the allure is nostalgic and most of them are dumps. Still love to have it when I can, which is rare.

tcudoc

I found this nice clip of Zach Smith from his playing days when the team hosted an 8 year old boy with the Make a Wish Foundation whose dream was to run for a touchdown on the real field. Smith is seen at the very end of the clip.

Eight

Well well,

ran my mouth without checking facts first. And taking up for people I don't particularly like, at that.

hey, hey, hey, can we get back off topic discussing [ Finebaum ]ty fast food restaurants and locations instead of THE ohio state football program and mensa's mentor.

HG73

The Ray Hubbard location is across the parking lot from my office. Still a go to for me if I'm pressed for time or just craving chicken. Always clean and very consistent. Then sold a few years ago, now operated by teenagers. Still eat there about every two weeks.

But yes, your average Grandys is a scary proposition.

Frog-in-law1995

The Ray Hubbard location is across the parking lot from my office. Still a go to for me if I'm pressed for time or just craving chicken. Always clean and very consistent. Then sold a few years ago, now operated by teenagers. Still eat there about every two weeks.

But yes, your average Grandys is a scary proposition.

Did I see correctly that it is red?