• The KillerFrogs

Topfrog Trophy Points

Tshirt Fan

Topfrog posts every day the news that everyone here can read and enjoy.
And yet this bastion of KF.c only has 113 trophy points?
113? The system is broken, skewed, adjudicated, corrupt.
This is a crime.
It's like having a LHCGMFP and no statue at the stadium.
It's like peanut butter and no jelly on rye bread with mustard.
It's....it's.....it's unfathomable is what it is.

For all you KF.cers, please consider donating your trophy points to a worthy cause.
Talk with your friends in high places. Spread the word. Do your part!
Let's get TopFrog to the top of the Trophy Points, to acknowledge his hard work and dedication.

That is all.

Lets Go Reaction GIF

Tshirt Fan

I wonder where Mr 43 points got this idea…
Oh, it's you again.

If you have a better idea to give topfrog some long overdue recognition, let's roll.
Give the man his due.
I read at least six noteworthy news articles this morning on KF.c.

Plus everyone is tired of all the negativity on KF.c, it would be great to have something positive, and long overdue to cheer about.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Oh, it's you again.

If you have a better idea to give topfrog some long overdue recognition, let's roll.
Give the man his due.

Plus everyone is tired of all the negativity on KF.c, it would be great to have something positive, and long overdue to cheer about.
Yes, it’s me. The screen name will tell you that.
A simple thank you would be better than whatever you’re trying to do here.
Don’t tell me what to do.
Good for you.
Certainly you don’t speak for everyone and considering the amount of negativity you post on here maybe you should take a look in a mirror for once.

Tshirt Fan

Topfrog, thank you for all that you do for everyone at KF.c.
All of the news articles you post every day for so many years are very much appreciated.

Peacefrog, thank you for setting an example at KF.c.

OmniscienceFrog

Top can have mine. What you can do with them anyway? Is there a KF.c store or prize list you can shop from and redeem the points for merchandise, discounts or something? Or are they just for braggin rights if you have a bunch of them and assignment of shame if you've been around a while and have few of them?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Top can have mine. What you can do with them anyway? Is there a KF.c store or prize list you can shop from and redeem the points for merchandise, discounts or something? Or are they just for braggin rights if you have a bunch of them and assignment of shame if you've been around a while and have few of them?

You get trophy points (up to 113) based on the sheer number of posts you make.

The elusive 114th and 115th trophy points go to special VIP posters...usually for having a like-to-post ratio over 2.0. And to whoever gives the best bribe to one of the admins/mods.

Note that because of this thread, Top Frog has now joined the 114 club (despite his negative like-to-post ratio). :)

Pharm Frog

Oh, it's you again.

Give the man his due.

Not nearly enough negativity around here IMO.

tcudoc

dumb rules. Bunch of us here are WAY better posters than Peace, but because more than half our posts were before “likes” were a thing on here, our ratios are lower.
Yeah. I had about 10,000 posts before likes were a thing.
I think Geezer may be the leader on post to like ratios. He doesn’t post that often, but when he does, the likes get showered upon him, deservedly so.