• The KillerFrogs

Top 25 Coaches in College Football

TX_Krötenechse

Hard to argue that Patterson isn’t the best coach in the B12. Snyder is the only one who comes close IMO although I also think Gundy is an exceptionally good coach. Gundy just hasn’t had the challenges that GO and Snyder have had, or at least not to the same extent.

Eight

Hard to argue that Patterson isn’t the best coach in the B12. Snyder is the only one who comes close IMO although I also think Gundy is an exceptionally good coach. Gundy just hasn’t had the challenges that GO and Snyder have had, or at least not to the same extent.

snyder at one time was the best coach of the big 12 and what he did in building the k-state program was nothing short of remarkable.

snyder today isn't that coach anymore and while there are plenty of good reasons why if the list is accurate what he has done since his return has to be primary consideration for the list.

think brian kelly is rated too high and a major pos, petrino is an urban meyer level pos, and why chip kelly is rated that high is hard to understand. i get this feel ucla isn't going to be quite as easy as uo for him.

BleedNPurple

OU winey no Lincoln Riley. Weeeellllllll - nice run with Bob Stoops team last year - this is about body of work. You need a body of work first!

Mean Purple

yep. those 3 are good for this conference, for sure. Whenever Snyder retires (and my guess is he'll be an effective coach until he passes on to his reward) there better be a serious thank you and show of respect from the league office and every school.

Mean Purple

snyder at one time was the best coach of the big 12 and what he did in building the k-state program was nothing short of remarkable.

snyder today isn't that coach anymore and while there are plenty of good reasons why if the list is accurate what he has done since his return has to be primary consideration for the list.

think brian kelly is rated too high and a major pos, petrino is an urban meyer level pos, and why chip kelly is rated that high is hard to understand. i get this feel ucla isn't going to be quite as easy as uo for him.
Petrino has a long history of being a worm. The crap they pulled with "jet gate" was a good indicator of how he operates.

Horny4TCU

Gundy seems to be challenged. I mean the dude wears a mullet, that's hard to pull off and I'm still not sure he is....