• The KillerFrogs

Top 2 safeties in the country....

Limp Lizard

Surprise no snide comments about Moehrig. On this board one or two bad plays in a season makes you an awful player. Song was a bad kicker because he missed one kick and could not hit 50-yarders. Some hear expect better credentials than all-Pro NFL players.

The Degenerate Frog

1 - Are the stats inflated due to the amount of snaps that our defense was on the field for?

2 - Are the stats inflated due to the last 30 minutes of the game when teams were running the ball to run down the clock?

Both are semi-serious questions.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
1 - Are the stats inflated due to the amount of snaps that our defense was on the field for?

2 - Are the stats inflated due to the last 30 minutes of the game when teams were running the ball to run down the clock?

Are they serious questions? What games were teams running out the clock against TCU? The first question implies TCU spent more time on defense. Yet that would be wrong as well.

Frog-in-law1995

In 5 of our 7 losses we had the ball down 7 or less with under 2 minutes to play, the exceptions being OSU, where we needed an onside kick to try to tie and Iowa State, where we were within 11 with 9 minutes left and they came back out throwing to put the game away. Either you’re aware of that and are just trying to crap on the program as much as you can, or you’re not aware of it, in which case you ought to research more before posting.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
In 5 of our 7 losses we had the ball down 7 or less with under 2 minutes to play, the exceptions being OSU, where we needed an onside kick to try to tie and Iowa State, where we were within 11 with 9 minutes left and they came back out throwing to put the game away. Either you’re aware of that and are just trying to crap on the program as much as you can, or you’re not aware of it, in which case you ought to research more before posting.
Yeah. This. Because you make words more better than me do.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
while I was typing this up, I got a message that said new posts had been made in the thread and my immediate thought was, Damnit, I should’ve just posted a general retort instead of researching it...now Peace has beaten me to it.
It amuses me how people build a narrative in their minds to create scenarios that make them feel better (or worse) about things. A casual fan might not pay close enough attention to the games/season to know better. I have friends like that. But people that post regularly on here but don’t seem to have a clue about the season are either blind, ignorant or building a false story just to have a reason to complain more loudly. It’s perfectly ok to complain about the season. There’s no need to create a fantasy world where it was worse than it was.

Moose Stuff

It amuses me how people build a narrative in their minds to create scenarios that make them feel better (or worse) about things. A casual fan might not pay close enough attention to the games/season to know better. I have friends like that. But people that post regularly on here but don’t seem to have a clue about the season are either blind, ignorant or building a false story just to have a reason to complain more loudly. It’s perfectly ok to complain about the season. There’s no need to create a fantasy world where it was worse than it was.

I’m amazed by the people who spend a ton of time on here and seemingly don’t know a thing. We had a long time poster the other day who tried to say that this year’s KSU game wasn’t close. Like what the actual scheiss man?!?!