• The KillerFrogs

Too early to trash talk Purdue?

LVH

I would have felt better about the game if their coach had gone to Louisville.

I'm not. They lose a ton. Will be a rebuilding year. They bring back Rondale Moore but he is basically a Turpin.

That's why I'm stunned Brohm didn't go to Louisville. Purdue will be a rebuild next year, what better time to leave for your alma mater and dream job

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I'm not. They lose a ton. Will be a rebuilding year. They bring back Rondale Moore but he is basically a Turpin.

That's why I'm stunned Brohm didn't go to Louisville. Purdue will be a rebuild next year, what better time to leave for your alma mater and dream job

They’ve been rebuilding since Brees left...

Chongo94

yes, and?

225zfm.jpg

Eight

i am trying to figure out why some would prefer to make fun at a school we are playing in several months and from what i can tell is a pretty banal program instead of supporting the basketball team, watching the uptick in recruiting, and the upcoming baseball, but knock yourself out.

NYC Horned Frog

i am trying to figure out why some would prefer to make fun at a school we are playing in several months and from what i can tell is a pretty banal program instead of supporting the basketball team, watching the uptick in recruiting, and the upcoming baseball, but knock yourself out.

Cool. Glad you got all of the meaningful pursuits covered in this exceptionally busy time of the year for TCU athletics. Just not enough hours in the day! So...

Scheiss Purdue! Go Frogs!

MTfrog5

6 million a year probably had something to do with Brohm not leaving

Moose Stuff

I feel like you can post a tweet and still find time to do all those other things.

$6 million/year is pretty hard to say no to, I would guess Louisville wasn't willing to match

Casey T

How the hell does purdue have a higher recruiting class ranking than us?

And for that matter, so does arkansas, ole miss, nc state and va tech... that is [ Finebaum ]ty

FrogLifeYo

How the hell does purdue have a higher recruiting class ranking than us?

And for that matter, so does arkansas, ole miss, nc state and va tech... that is [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty

-We are currently ranked 33 and 3rd in Big12 in the 247 Composite

All those classes you mentioned are 24+ recruits to our 17...The averages grade per recruit are the more problematic metric

When we fill out our class we’ll probably come in around 27-28 in the rankings...We are never gonna be much better than that unless we make a playoff run. It’s just who we are..Many around here like to dismiss the recruiting rankings but I think they are pretty accurate for the top 300 recruits..Once you get beyond those kids it’s a crap shoot..We don’t play in the top 300 world with the blue bloods so to get any better at recruiting we are going to have to kick the door down...It’s our only option. We have done more with less recruits and we need to continue that trend.

Shorty

giphy.gif

Casey T

-We are currently ranked 33 and 3rd in Big12 in the 247 Composite

All those classes you mentioned are 24+ recruits to our 17...The averages grade per recruit are the more problematic metric

When we fill out our class we’ll probably come in around 27-28 in the rankings...We are never gonna be much better than that unless we make a playoff run. It’s just who we are..Many around here like to dismiss the recruiting rankings but I think they are pretty accurate for the top 300 recruits..Once you get beyond those kids it’s a crap shoot..We don’t play in the top 300 world with the blue bloods so to get any better at recruiting we are going to have to kick the door down...It’s our only option. We have done more with less recruits and we need to continue that trend.

All those schools I listed have a higher average recruit ranking except Purdue, and we are barely ahead of them. I'm not saying we should beat out the blue bloods, but we should beat out nc state, Purdue, va tech, and sometimes ole miss and Arkansas based on the year