• The KillerFrogs

Tonight's chemo..

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
.. 26 pills

If you don't hear from me in a couple of days, check the bathroom. I'll probably be draped over the toilet calling Ralph

Why couldn't I have just gotten measles?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I'm so sorry you have to endure this. If it works, it'll be worth it.

We pray it does.
Let's hope so.

No nausea yet but I'm sure it will happen

This drug will linger In my system for weeks before it flushed out, so I fully expect nausea and fatigue. I'm just hoping the mouth sores and lung tissue scarring can be avoided. Those sound pretty nasty

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Let's hope so.

This drug will linger In my system for weeks before it flushed out, so I fully expect nausea and fatigue. I'm just hoping the mouth sores and lung tissue scarring can be avoided. Those sound pretty nasty
I've heard eating popsicles helps with mouth sores.

BABYFACE

Let's hope so.

Agree with that. Rough side effects.

Question: Wes, you mentioned that your treatment has plutonium in it. Would you detonate if you eat spicy food? If so, don’t eat any spicy food unless you are in Waco and decide to take one for the team. :D

Prayers for a successful treatment and remission.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Agree with that. Rough side effects.

Question: Wes, you mentioned that your treatment has plutonium in it. Would you detonate if you eat spicy food? If so, don’t eat any spicy food unless you are in Waco and decide to take one for the team. :D

Prayers for a successful treatment and remission.
No it felt as though I swallowed plutonium. This new pill is much worse. I took them last night and feel like I have been kicked by a mule. With the other pill, it at least took 4-5 days before I felt like that

BABYFACE

No it felt as though I swallowed plutonium. This new pill is much worse. I took them last night and feel like I have been kicked by a mule. With the other pill, it at least took 4-5 days before I felt like that

Sorry to hear that. That truly does suck. Hopefully that mule won’t hang around too long and let you back up.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Sorry to hear that. That truly does suck. Hopefully that mule won’t hang around too long and let you back up.
She said it would linger In my system for about 6 weeks. As long as it does what it's supposed to do, then I'll live with it but it's not going to be as easy as the other chemo pill