• The KillerFrogs

To me, last Saturday showed what a tough stretch we finished

Limp Lizard

Before the season it looked like the only tough out was tOSU. Outside of the steaming pile Texas left against Maryland, they have been good, and ISU is a very physical team. Three physical teams in a row after playing the always bezerker-like effort by SMU (always by far their best effort of the year), no wonder we have so many on the sidelines. We really needed this break to get things going again. As things are playing out, with TT and OU next, definitely a front-loaded schedule.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
But it’s homecoming. I heard more likely 2:30pm but now that OU lost who knows.
I was hoping to jinx us so we wouldn't have an 11am game. It probably comes down to how we play against Tech. Unless they schedule further out than that. Which would suck.

Eight

curious how many people were aware that it is homecoming or it matters that is is homecoming as opposed to tcu v ou

We need our doormats to win non conference games then lose in conference only. All our teams are getting too good at the same time we killing each other.

Nolaeer

Yup, OSU, Texas, and ISU are the three toughest defenses we'll face all year (and OSU's defense is #3 on that list).

lol. Keep thinking that.