• The KillerFrogs

time to get this board refocused on what is important

which is better

• pentatonix's remake of the simon and garfunkle classic "the sound of silence "

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eight

here we find ourselves some 3 weeks or so out from the start of fall camp and the sonny dykes era at tcu and this board is all over the place. the big 12 media day passed with scant notice here, gossip columns speculating the next conference expansion draw more attention than discussion about real football matters, lisa t is off being a technical advisor on showtimes remake of american gigolo, and brewing frog is waxing poetically about the swc of all things

time to bring us all back together with a very simple question that will galvanize the focus of this board.

for those who have seen the videos here you go and as far as steel frog, i believe he is hiding in the bushes of 2222 stalking gary

mid-july sucks and it is getting a bit boring around here

asleep003

The 5th disturbed singer on the right got rolled out ... poor dude, as the white dude took over the last verse. This is what the Board should really be focused on, over anything else.

Eight

The 5th disturbed singer on the right got rolled out ... poor dude, as the white dude took over the last verse. This is what the Board should really be focused on, over anything else.

actually, the actual team that is preparing to go to fall camp would be a preferable topic but some are more worried about conference realignment theories spouted by everyone who has a social media account and complaining about articles in the local paper so each to their own i guess

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
here we find ourselves some 3 weeks or so out from the start of fall camp and the sonny dykes era at tcu and this board is all over the place. the big 12 media day passed with scant notice here, gossip columns speculating the next conference expansion draw more attention than discussion about real football matters, lisa t is off being a technical advisor on showtimes remake of american gigolo, and brewing frog is waxing poetically about the swc of all things

time to bring us all back together with a very simple question that will galvanize the focus of this board.

for those who have seen the videos here you go and as far as steel frog, i believe he is hiding in the bushes of 2222 stalking gary

mid-july sucks and it is getting a bit boring around here

Who, what?

I thought Pentatonix was a Korean TV maker and disturbed is a word used to describe an Aggie’s love for farm animals.

Steele it is…

tcudoc

I watched that movie last night for the first time.

It was funny to see it so far after and recognize so many of them. Not sure if the cast was considered so star-studded at the time but it turned out that way.
Tim Meadows is an underrated comedic actor, IMHO.
He broke his arm right before filming started so they had to incorporate a reason for him to have a cast on it.
This movie is one of my daughter’s all time favorites, so I’ve seen it a couple of times.