• The KillerFrogs

Time to fess up, what's your latest stupid superstition?

texas_sicilian

Yes, admit it. Many of you are probably doing some crazy and irrational things this season.

Our little girl hasn't worn anything but one outfit on game day since day one, so no judgement here.

Last edited:

FrogCop19

I wear the same shirt every game day. Haven't washed it yet. Afraid to...

Thankfully I watch the game from home on my couch...

Evlo59

I will not wear new gear to a big game. I pick a few games every year where I feel pretty safe about our chances to wear new gear.

Frog DJ

I wear the same raggedy old purple TCU Polo shirt every Friday - whether it's football season or not.

My wife and daughter scream their insistence that I throw it away, but I refuse to listen or comply.

The wife even went so far as to hide the shirt in the coat closet, in hopes I'd forget about it.

Silly girl! I just walked into the living room and said, "Where is it?"

She responded, "Where is what?"

I said, "You know what!"

She smiled slyly and told me where to find it.

My daughter has offered to mend it, but I will not entertain such blasphemy.

I'm going to put it on right now.

Go Frogs

4 Oaks Frog

Every home game, Mrs.4 Oaks and I must walk the same path from parking, through Frog Alley, visiting the same booth, getting the same stickers. We visit our Brick at the main east side enterance, take a selfie at Frog statue, and then enter through the same east side gate. Our seats are on the Westside. A ritual, but a superstition (plus others) just the same.

Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Sebastian S

I oddly can't watch the game on TV with the audio on. Too much nerves and I don't enjoy it.

I usually activate picture in picture and I have 4 games going on, I put the audio on another game.

I will rewatch the game after on DVR.

jack the frog

I cannot make predictions in the prediction threads and I cannot DVR record TCU games. I have to catch them onf repeat and record them then if I want a copy. If TIVO automatically records that is OK, I just cannot initiate the recording.

We have lanyards every year for our tickets. The TCU staff supply them and they change a bit year to year: Sometimes they are purple, others they have the TCU letters printed on them. I picked up a black somewhere back in 2010 and I only use it

frogs9497

On Gameday (and Purple Friday), it is imperative that I not wear a stitch of clothing remotely close to the opposing team’s color, boxers included. KSU is a little challenging.

AustFrog

Have worn my new Flying T belt buckle to every in person game since the baseball regionals. It was a shame I couldn't make it to Omaha this year. I'm responsible for all wins I've attended . . .