• The KillerFrogs

Time to eat crow

SuperTFrog

All you Kenny Hill haters that were bitching and moaning about Kenny leading us to 11 wins last year. Begging for Shawn Robinson last year. Step right up and admit how stupid you are and how little you know about football. I like Shawn fine, but if Kenny was our QB this year we would be 5-1 and ranked in the top 10,

Pharm Frog

All you Kenny Hill haters that were bitching and moaning about Kenny leading us to 11 wins last year. Begging for Shawn Robinson last year. Step right up and admit how stupid you are and how little you know about football. I like Shawn fine, but if Kenny was our QB this year we would be 5-1 and ranked in the top 10,

I do not believe you.

Smooth42

Shut up Kenny's Dad.

Very doubtful. Kenny benefited greatly last year by a functional OL and good running game. If he was playing QB with this OL and this play calling, he would very likely be struggling just like he did in 2016.

Horny4TCU

I wanted Robinson. And you know, I'll stick to it. I would have rather sucked last year and grow him up last year. And have a better product this year, that might have beat aOSU, UT, and Tech.

We just lost to Tech, even SR didn't lose to Tech last year... how do you regress to losing to Tech?

BleedNPurple

I wanted Robinson. And you know, I'll stick to it. I would have rather sucked last year and grow him up last year. And have a better product this year, that might have beat aOSU, UT, and Tech.

We just lost to Tech, even SR didn't lose to Tech last year... how do you regress to losing to Tech?

I wouldn’t give a dime of credit to Trchs improvement - they just sucked less than us tonight - nothing to write home about. Sorry Tech fans - probably YOLO’s last year.

TCUWIN

Prove it! You can't. We would still be 3-3. May be 4-2, may be 2-4. If I were president, you all would be millionaires.

Horny4TCU

I wouldn’t give a dime of credit to Trchs improvement - they just sucked less than us tonight - nothing to write home about. Sorry Tech fans - probably YOLO’s last year.
I'm sure they wouldn't mind him leaving. Yolo is one of the most overrated hires in CFB history.

LVH

Offensive line is what has changed.

Mean Purple

For starters, last year's tech team was worse than this year's tech team. as a whole, they were really bad last year. not saying they are great this year, but they are better. our defense holding them to what they did was huge. just need an offense that can score.